22. Late.

"Why do you sound so worried?" Your mom looked at NamJoon, getting affected by how worried they are. She grew worried that they knew something about you that she doesn't.

"Ma'am, may I ask, has she borrowed detergent from you?" She shook her head, getting more worried.

"How about any type of pill?" Again, she shook her head.

"Rope maybe?"

"No..." She knew what they were thinking, suicide. She is well aware that you have depression, but what she doesn't know, is that you got worse.

Taehyung and NamJoon rushed up the stairs right after your mom lets them in. They were so worried that they didn't even bother knocking anymore. You were too important to them. You were someone they would never let go.

They looked around your room. It was messy, but they did not mind. What they noticed was you, lying lifeless on the floor. A bottle of detergent spilt on the ground with your arm soaked in it. They looked at your body, wrist full of cuts, as well as your thighs, your hair is all tangled, and your face pale.

"NamJoon Hyung... help me get her up... lets put her on the bed." They carried you up from the floor to your bed, and right after, NamJoon took a t-shirt lying on the floor, and wiped your arm with it. Taehyung checked for pulse, just after calling an ambulance.

Taehyung would have carried you himself, but seeing that you were probably dead made him feel weak. He could not believe that this was happening right now. You having do this might have been his worst nightmare.

"I can't believe you did this! We said you should call us when something was wrong" Everything that was happening did not sink in until the ambulance finally came, with a loud siren. The medics rushed up the stairs, along with your mom, who knew nothing of the situation.

She only saw you being carried out, then she started to brawl her eyes out. She never knew anything, the depression getting worse, the cutting, and the secretly hiding detergent in her room. You must've kept it to wash your underwear during the red days...

Taehyung and NamJoon along with your mom went into the van once again, telling the driver to go to the hospital. NamJoon whipped his phone out, and called their manager.

"Hyung! Our friend needs to go to the hospital and we need to go with her to know whats going on! Please don't tell anyone about this except for other manager-nim! okay?" Their manager just quietly let them, and so, They went back to worrying about you.

Taehyung was crying, along with your mom, and NamJoon stopped himself from doing so. "Taehyung-ah... why are you crying?"Taehyung looks at NamJoon and hugs him.

"Because I was too late! If I asked Manager Hyung earlier, we would have stopped her from doing it! Now she's dead... and we won't ever see her again!" NamJoon pats Taehyungs back, trying to comfort him at least just a little.

"I know Taehyung... we fell a little behind... lets just hope she wakes up okay?"
.
.
.