21. Explain

That past few weeks have been quiet... and lonely. You've been playing around with a blade once again. You're mom still hasn't found out, but thats because you always did it in the middle of the night. Insomnia has kept you up all night and it felt horrible.

Ever since that day, suicidal thoughts have been worse. You kept thinking that the reason Hoseok wanted to break up was because you're not good enough; that you're just a chick he found interesting, then left you after finding everything out.

Taehyung remained clueless, but he found it strange that Hoseok isn't with you. He hadn't found the time to visit you because of their debut. They weren't allowed to go out of the building unless it has something to do with their debut.

"Manager-nim... can I go to a friends house??? I just need to talk to her..." Taehyung looked at his manager with pleading eyes. He was starting to get worried. You weren't texting him or even at least Namjoon. It felt as if you've just disappeared.

"Fine but only because you're on a break. Don't go alone bring someone with you." Taehyung smiled and went to NamJoon who was currently working on different songs to go with the album.

NamJoon has not heard from you ever since they were told that they will debut soon. He only heard from you because Hoseok talked non stop. You never texted him once, so he never hears about you unless Hoseok starts talking.

Taehyung knocked gently on NamJoons door, hoping he's there. He really didn't want to bother NamJoon because he was a busy man, but Manager-nim told him that he is not allowed to go alone. Besides him, NamJoon is the only one who is as close to you.

Taehyung actually thought for a second to bring Hoseok, but thinking about it more, he might be the reason that you've been quiet for weeks. "NamJoon Hyung... I asked manager-nim if I could visit (y/n), and he said I could, but I'm not allowed to go alone. Will you come with me?"

NamJoon stood up from his seat nodding and told Taehyung to text you that they were coming. Taehyung agreed and tried calling you, but the call was sent to voicemail. He sent the voicemail, but also sent a text message just in case you don't listen to voicemails.

They spent 30 more minutes fixing some stuff, then went immediately to the van. Taehyung constantly checked his phone waiting for your reply, but it did not even say that you're read it. Taehyung felt even more worried that you haven't replied and wanted to get to your house faster.

The van parked right up front and Taehyung and NamJoon hopped out, quite in a hurry. They knocked on the door, getting quite anxious, "Hyung, I'm worried..."

Your mom opened the door and smiled at the boys who were standing right in front of her. "Good afternoon boys! what bring you here?"

"We need to see your daughter, Ma'am!"
.
.
.