14. Flutter

Taehyung and NamJoon walked behind you knowing that you would probably run off if they walked ahead. You excused yourself from your mom and went out the door, having one of the boys lead you to the car and the other watching your back like you were someone important.

You didn't feel important though. You just felt that when you die no one would even notice. What they were doing just made you feel guilty because you were just wasting their time. They could've practice earlier but because of you they had to catch up.

After a few minutes in the van, you started to think about what ifs. You didn't even know you were thinking about them until NamJoon wrapped his arm around your shoulder and leaned your head on his chest. Only then did you notice that you were crying.

"You're doing great (y/n)..."

Finally arriving, Taehyung hands you his water bottle and a dry towel from his bag to wipe away my tears. "place the water bottle on your eyes so that it wouldn't look that puffy..."

You walk with them both to the dance studio while your head hung low. It was as if they were holding you hostage, but they weren't.

"(Y/n) Noona! You're okay now? You don't feel sick anymore?" You look at the younger and smiled. "Yes Jungkook, I'm fine now..."NamJoon and Taehyung sat you down at front so that you could see all of them at once

After everyone had greeted you and asked you how you felt, they all went back to being serious. Everyone was looking at themselves in the mirror checking if they are doing the move correctly.

You looked closely at everyone,but one specific person was grabbing your attention. Your heart made it clear to you that you fancied him; that there was something about him that is attracting you.

You watched him as he seriously started to practice the whole choreography ahead of the others. Giggling quietly when you see him make a mistake, and praise him when he quickly does the difficult parts.

Hoseok felt a little overwhelmed at the fact that you were staring at him, you didn't even know you were. He felt that with you looking at him like that he should practice it perfectly, but lets be real, no one has ever practiced perfectly.

The more he thought about getting every move perfect, the more he made mistakes. He kept getting frustrated and wanted to stomp his feet hard— he liked to do it pretty often when they were practicing and he'd make a mistake. —but the sound of your giggles made his heart flutter resulting to stopping himself from doing the action.

Both of you did not know the mutual feeling you both had in your heart. None of you knew that both of your hearts would flutter at the sight of each other; or simply hearing about each other.

you did not know the effect you had to Hoseok and Hoseoks effect to you. Just the sight of each other...
.
.
.