8. Fun

They finally finished practicing. At first, you tried learning the rest of the choreography, Jimin was teaching you, but you gave up after the chorus. You found it pretty hard and you didn't think you had the willpower to perfect it.

Hoseok also decided that you looked funny. He found it cute that you were trying your best at getting the move right, which you did, but found it to difficult to match with the music.

You actually found the choreography easy, the only problem was that it was too fast. You couldn't catch up with the music and you felt like you were going to fall from losing balance in the middle of the dance.

"Come on (y/n). We can leave now." Hoseok held the door open for you while you grab your bag and walk through, waiting for him outside. He smiles at you as he leads you to the van where all the others were.

"(Y/n)! You're staying right?" You nodded remembering what you told Hoseok just before they started to practice for the dance.

Hoseok looked at you from behind, admiring your long hair that was not shaped into a bun. He really did feel attracted to you, he didn't know why or how but he just is. He couldn't stop how he feels about the way you talk to him. So soft and gentle without even putting that much effort.

"Hey! Lets play a game!" Taehyung and Jimin shout as soon as they enter the house. You didn't want to. You just want to lie down and sleep or at least watch a movie, but maybe you could have some fun for a bit? Its not all the time that you have company, right?

To your luck, Yoongi wasn't really having it. "Taehyung can we save that for a different time? Aren't you exhausted?" You only chuckled and tried to feel at home by sitting on the couch, but no matter how hard you tried you just can't get yourself to loosen up.

"Come on Hyung! Lets play just dance!" He started to to the TV on, figuring out how to connect it to the xbox after. You were still sort of uncertain about staying at theirs for a couple of hours. Its just, you know, improper for a girl to go to a guys house, it could mean something else.

Thoughts of your mom scolding you filled your mind as Taehyung started to pick a song from the game. Jimin and Jungkook stood up as well, waiting for Taehyung to finally pick a song.

Smiled spread of their faces as a song was finally played and they started to dance and bump into each other laughing at how amateur the dance moves were. (Don't get me wrong I love just dance ((: ) I wasn't long before you started laughing at their silliness on the game.

This was one of the rare days where you were laughing. You don't know what has gotten into you but laughing became a once in a blue moon thing, along with smiling and having fun, but what you thought right now, this day was one of those 'once in a blue moon' days.
.
.
.

HipHop Phile || BTS x Reader [COMPLETE]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara