6. Reverse

Minutes passed and you heard a muffled ring coming from Hoseoks bag. He walked towards it, quickly answering the unexpected phone call.

"Ah... yes Hyung! I'll be there in a minute." He hung up and turned to you with a bright smile displayed across his face. You didn't know what was going on and you didn't know if he really is happy or hiding his sadness.

You were actually quite happy that he stayed. If only you could tell him not to leave, but who were you to stop him from going? It actually felt nice to have company with you. It felt less... lonely.

"Hey, (y/n) —" his big smile turned into a small one in a matter of seconds and you already knew it was time for him to leave. " — I have to go practice... I'm just at the other room. You can come if you want!"

He fixed his things, not that there was a lot to fix, he just did anyway. Grabbing his bag, he looked at you, looking for an answer in your eyes. Thinking it was finally a chance to see what he does, you walk towards him.

Smiles plastered on both of your lips, he opens the door, and Kailyn shows up right in front of your faces. "I knew you'd be here (y/n)! Unfortunately I have to cancel class today because I have to go to the hospital. Can I borrow your car? I just walked here and I really need to go to the hospital!"

You sigh and nod, giving her the keys to the car. She runs out of the studio with the car keys, leaving you and Hoseok alone once again.

"I'll catch up okay? I'll just change out of these leotards." He nods and goes out the room, while you grab your original clothes and walk to the restroom.

Everything is happening differently today. A day you never thought would happen. You don't even know how you'd get home. You thought, maybe you could ask Hoseok, but you wouldn't want to disturb him either.

You finally enter the hiphop room, 7 attractive guys came in sight, including Hoseok. You were about to faint when all the attention suddenly went to you, but just in time, Hoseok came towards you putting his arm around your shoulder for comfort.

"Guys! This is (Y/N)! She's in the ballet class." All of them walked towards you with a small smile on their face "she's about... Jimins Age... I think." Hoseok guessed, and looked at you for confirmation.

"That depends... how old is Jimin? And... who's Jimin?"

"Do you know BTS?" You looked at the brunette with pale skin while shaking your head. (Young Forever Era)

"We're going to debut soon, so you'll know soon. I'm Taehyung!" The boxy smile you probably will not forget plastered on his well proportioned face.

"Hoseok... um... could you take me home later? While waiting, maybe I could join you..." the awkwardness again. You were the only girl in the room, and for sure their choreographer would also be a boy.

Everything, in reverse, like what happened with Hoseok the day he came into our ballet studio.
.
.
.