I. Nico

Disclaimer:

I do not own any of the characters. Rick Riordan does.

"Do it!" Percy yelled.

"A dare is a dare," said Leo. I regretted ever playing this game. The Stolls, Percy, and Leo were staring at me.

"Fine!" I yelled.

We were playing truth or dare in the Poseidon cabin with only five people including me. All of us started walking to the beach where Jason and Piper were currently on a date.

Percy, Leo, the Stolls, and I were hiding behind a bush as I willed the dead to come out of the ground underneath and next to where Piper and Jason were on the beach. "I'm going to die," I muttered under my breath. Connor dared me to sabotage Piper and Jason's date and I knew I was dead meat because 1.) Piper can charmspeak me into hurting myself and 2.) Jason can electrocute me with lightning and turn me into bacon! (A/N Yum!)

Suddenly out of nowhere, a scream pierced the air. I guess they received my very generous gift. I started to run, dodging lightning bolts that I knew were from Jason. "NICO!" Piper and Jason yelled in unison. I ran around camp trying to get away, but that didn't work because, I got shocked by a lightning bolt soon afterwards.

I was carried to the infirmary and was healed with ambrosia. Piper and Jason were standing next to my bed, fury in their eyes. "It was a dare from Connor," I managed to croak out. A look of sadness washed over them.

"Hey, um, sorry I shocked you with lightning bolts. I didn't know it was a dare," Jason replied. "But that was still nasty of you, di Angelo."

"Hey, can we play, too?" Piper asked. "Seems fun."

"Sure," I replied, but in my head, I was thinking, How the hell is truth or dare fun when you get electrocuted or beat up every minute? Oh well, more people to torture!

"No! We are not playing! Did you see what happened to Nico?" Jason yelled. He has a point.

"Come on. It will be fun," Piper said with a hint of charmspeak in her voice.

"Hmm, ok," Jason said without thinking quite clearly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

Yeah, I know it was short but I'm not much of a writer. Thanks for reading and I will update soon.