One Day!!!

ONE DAY! ONE DAY! ONE DAY! ONE DAY! ONE DAY!

Guessed what I received in the mail today?!? If you guessed The Blood of Olympus then your...... WRONG!!!!!! Haha I'm not that lucky. I pre-ordered it on Amazon and it's probably going to arrive on Friday or Saturday. If you bought the book on the release date and read it, please don't spoil it for me. I want to going in the book surprised. What I really received in the mail today was the Annabeth's Athena coin from the Mark of Athena!!! I haven't opened it but I'm going to do it right now so if you hear ( read ) screaming then it's probably from me. I'll just tear the package open. Nope, I need scissors. OMG OMG OMG! And... it's wrapped in bubble wrap. Pop pop pop! Sorry I just had to do that. I'll just get my scissors again and cut it opened... OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! It's beautiful!!! A lot smaller than I thought it would be but beautiful! If you want to buy this, they sell it on Amazon for $7.95 and it's silver plated. All the stuff I wrote up there are true just written out.

Halloween is coming and what am I going to be you say? I'm going to be ____________. Haha you guys have to guess. It's probably obvious though. I will be saying who the winners are after Halloween. Also please comment on what you are going to be because I want to know too. It's always interesting to find out what people are going to be.

Bye my fellow demigods! Peace out!✌️