XVI. Frank

Me: Meh

Leo: What?

Me: Nothing

Percy: Ok?

Annabeth: Ok

Me: The feels!!! *sits and cries in the corner*

Percy: I'm confused

Annabeth: Aren't you always confused?

Percy: Good point.

Me: *sniffs* So... I don't own these ( annoying ) characters. Rick Riordan does.

Leo: Hey! We are not annoying.

Me: Eh. Whatever you say Repair Boy.

Leo: Grrr... Don't call me that!

Piper: Hey Repair Boy 😊

Leo Valdez: -.-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sleeping in the Ares cabin is not fun. Clarisse keeps trying to give you a wedgies and if she can't then you would be beaten into a pulp. It was finally morning and I was determined to get out of there before any of them woke up. Unfortunately, one of Clarisse's buddies was already awake. She glanced at me and thought the better of it and just walked out. She probably thought I wasn't worth it. I was wrong. She walked in with an Ares boy and together they squashed me like a bug. I transformed into a bug before they did any real damage to me, but I still had some cuts and bruises.

After I escaped from the horrible cabin, Percy and I walked to the Zeus and Aphrodite cabin to pick Piper and Jason up. We reached Piper's cabin first. Percy told me to get Piper while he went and got Jason. I knocked on the door and Lacy answered it.

"Hey Frank? Is that your name? Sorry I'm not very good with names," Lacy said.

"Nah it's fine. Is Piper here?" Lacy nodded and went in to get Piper. It seemed awkward standing outside the pink cabin. Piper came out with a camp t-shirt on and shorts. She seemed excited. I don't know why, but I didn't ask.

"So Frank, quick question. Have you and Hazel ever kissed before?" Piper asked.

"No. Why?" I answered.

"Oh nothing. Just wanted to ask." We walked to Jason's cabin where we met Leo, Nico, and Annabeth. They were standing next to the door with their ears pressed to it. We heard shouting and the occasional splash of water and something sizzling.

"What's going on?" Piper asked. I was about to say the same thing.

"I don't know. I think they're fighting again but I doubt it because I hear Jason crying. Percy won't let us in. I don't even know what's going on in there," Annabeth said.

"Oh my poor Jason! I'm coming in!" Piper said.

"You can't. The door is locked," Leo said.

"Aren't you the son of Hephaestus?" I asked.

"Yeah. So?" It took him a moment before the realization dawned on him. "Ooooohhhhh."

"I'll be right back." And with that he sped of towards Bunker Nine. The rest of us waited for Leo to come back. Piper kept trying to peek in the windows to see what was going on, but the curtains were closed. Annabeth looked worried and Piper pounded on the door yelling to Jason to let here in. Jason and Percy both said ( or yelled ) no. Leo finally came back with his tool belt on.

"I got it now step back ladies," he said. Annabeth and Piper both stepped back to one side and watched as Leo opened the lock on the outside. We still heard screaming and Percy was saying something we couldn't make out. Finally the lock clicked open and Piper pushed past us and rushed inside. The scene inside us was horrifying.