XXIII. Jason

Me: Alrighty then. Who should I pick?

Everyone: *points to Clarrise*

Clarisse: I'm not even in the story

Me: I hate you. Go away!

Clarisse: I hate you too. Bye

Me: Percy!

Percy: No way Jose!

Me: Who's Nico's type?

Percy: *getting mad and annoyed*

Percy: You're not getting me to do the disclaimer by annoying me.

Me: How was Tartarus? How's Bob?

Percy: *really annoyed*

Me: Jason could have killed you when you guys were possessed

Percy: Alright I give up! Just stop!

Me: Yay! ( A/N: I'm starting to get the feeling that fangirls everywhere are really mad at me. Oops! ).

Percy: The ( annoying ) author doesn't own us. Rick Riordan does.

Me: Hey!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jason, truth or dare?" Annabeth asked. I got to admit her dare was pretty funny. I've played flappy bird once. Let's just say it ended up with me zapping the phone with bolts of lightning. The screen was cracked and the whole phone was covered in soot.

"Truth," I replied. This game needs more truths or else we should just start calling it 'Dare or Dare'. On the bright side, Annabeth won't even know what to ask me. It's very hard to come up with a question on the spot. I could be wrong though. She is, after all, the daughter of Athena.

"Tell us the whole story when you and Nico met Cupid. What did you find out while talking with him?" Annabeth said without a hint of uncertainty in her voice. Wow, she was very prepared for this. I looked over at Nico. He paled at the word Cupid. To be honest, I didn't even know he could get any paler.

There was worry in Nico's eyes, as he glanced up at Will. Will furrowed his brow, obviously confused. Nico didn't tell him then. You know, if you want to have a good relationship, you got to tell the truth, and of course, give them lots of attention to show them you care or else it will end up with you having a broken heart. "Ur..." I was clearly not ready for this. Clearing my throat, I started telling everyone the tragic story. Well, tragic for Nico.

"When Nico and I met Cupid, it wasn't the most pleasant of surprises we've faced. Let's just say that things got very..... Deep and uncomfortable for us both, especially Nico. Cupid started taunting him and I was trying to fight him but of course, he was invisible. In the end, I found out that Nico likes Percy or in this case, liked him. So yeah, another one of my bad experiences with a god," I finished.

Everyone was letting the words sink in, and in a moments time, people burst out with questions, clearly astonished by the abrupt news. Will's face was getting red as well as Percy's. "So you mean, you liked him?!" Will said, addressing Nico. Nico nodded his head and quickly added, "But not anymore! Will, please sit and calm down." Percy also jerked up out of his seat.

Annabeth tried to pull him down but try all her might, it wasn't working. "Nico, what do you mean liked? Why am I not your type? I need to know. My curiosity is taking over my brain," Percy sputtered.

"Oh that again? When are you going to stop with that?" Will said.

"Please, hanging out with Annabeth all this time made me realize that I need to know everything." Percy said and when realizing this, he continued with, "Uh oh, have I become Annabeth?"

"Well I have bigger problems here! How can I even start a relationship with the uncertainty and not to mention the lies?"

"Can't you see that the curiosity is making me hostile," Percy replied back.

"And when you mean hostile, do you mean becoming Annabeth 2.0?" I asked.

"Don't you go around saying I'm Annabeth because she is way more hostile than me," Percy said.

"This is true," Annabeth replied.

"You know, maybe it's our lucky day. We're all becoming hostile," Will said. He grabbed a bow and a quiver of arrows out of no where (literally from thin air, like wtf) and Percy, seeing what Will was going to do, searched in his pocket for Riptide and uncapped the pen. Demigods everywhere started backing away towards the cabin walls. I shielded Piper away and had her standing behind me. Annabeth and Nico stayed close to their loved ones without being in the range of getting hit.

"Solace, you are going to get rekt," Percy said and grinned. He raised his sword and slashed it towards Will. Luckily, Will dodged it in time and raised his bow with an arrow already in place and shot it towards Percy. The arrow landed on the wall behind Percy, only a few inches away from his head. Percy charged at Will and swung his sword. Will dodged it again, but this time the blade scraped a part of his arm. Blood was trickling down to his hands. Will shot another arrow at Percy with his slippery hands and it grazed his calf. "Or you know, I might be getting all rekting here," Percy said while wincing.

"Woah, there! This is truth or dare not a game of Capture the Flag. We'll let you guys do whatever you want to each other when you're out in the battlefield but when you're inside, it's a big no-no," Piper said this as Annabeth, Nico, and I surged forward to stop the fight. Percy and Will finally gave up. I took out the plastic bag containing the ambrosia and handed them a piece so they could heal.

By the time things cooled down, we agreed that that's enough of truth or dare today and would continue tomorrow so that Percy and Will would have time to "sort things out" and "have a nice conversation." (A/N It would be a giant plot twist if Percy and Will were suddenly the two people that were constantly getting shipped in the end... NAHHHHHHH JK) Everyone started to leave but Nico, Annabeth, and I stayed behind. Percy went to clean up the blood on his leg.

"This is all my fault. If I hadn't told everyone that, things would have been different," I said.

"No it's my fault. I made you admit it in the first place," Annabeth replied.

"If I'd told the truth to Will, they wouldn't have ended up fighting," Nico added.

"I guess this is all our fault then," Annabeth said while smiling. I guess it is. We demigods are pretty messed up. I mean, there was a fight in the cabin with bows and swords. Would you ever find that at a regular camp? Well, this isn't a regular camp, and we aren't regular people.

"I never thought Percy would act that way but everyone has a day where things are just turn upside down," Annabeth said a while later.

"You mean acting like you?" I said.

"I would never do that!" she defended herself.

"Please, I've seen you when you don't know an answer to something. You go nuts!" I replied and while saying this, Nico walked towards the door.

"Well I have to go and explain things to Will. See you guys later," Nico said and stepped out of the cabin seconds later.

"I should be going as well and I believe you have to, too," I said. Annabeth nodded her head and we both exited the cabin. I can't imagine me being the way Percy was but maybe I'm wrong. Maybe one day I'll do the same thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

Thank you to @whatchadooin33 for suggesting this truth. You just give out the best truths and dares! Thank you so much! I was blanking on ideas and you helped loads. Anyways I go to go!

Bye my fellow demigods! Peace out!✌️