VII. Connor

Me: Disclaimer time!

Everyone: *runs away*

Me: *grabs Travis and Connor*

Me: Connor! Travis! You know what to do.

Travis: Um..... we don't?

Me: Yes you do. You're just saying that so you can get out of doing it.

Everyone: We did it so you have to do it to.

Connor: *sneaks into the authors room and steals her books*

Me: *goes into room and notices City of Fallen Angels is missing from the bookshelf*

Me: Who stole my book!? Anyone who touches my babies will die!

Connor: *puts book into Travis's backpack*

Me: I'm just going to look at the camera hidden in my room and see who's the thief.

Connor: Wait you have a camera hidden in your room?

Me: So you stole it!

Connor: You tricked me!

Me: Yes, yes I did.

Me: Give it back or feel my wrath!

Connor: *takes book out of Travis's backpack*

Travis: What the Hades man! You were trying to frame me?!

Connor: Um maybe.

Travis: Nice!

Me: Are we forgetting something.

Connor: No! We are not doing it!

Me: Fine then. BTW the next chapter is about you.

Connor: The author doesn't own us!

Connor: Travis it's your turn!

Travis: No I did not agree to this.

Connor: Just do it. For my sake.

Travis: Fine.

Travis: Rick Riordan does.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hm. Connor, truth or dare?" Katie asked me. "Dare," I said. How bad could it be to take a dare from a girl from the Demeter cabin who is dating my brother. It turns out it was really bad.

"I dare you to kiss Clarisse," Katie said with a smirk on her face. "On the lips," she finished. Everybody burst out laughing. Leo, Percy, and Travis were on the floor, clutching their stomachs, and laughing so hard their faces were turning purple. "Chris will kill me!" I said, terror on my face. "A dare's a dare," Percy said still laughing. Thalia wiped a tear from her face.

I stood up and went outside, looking for Clarisse. I spotted her with Chris outside the mess hall. Great. I have to kiss her in front of her boyfriend I thought. I took a deep breath and walked over to them with the group following me. They hid behind the mess hall where Clarisse and Chris won't see them. I slowly walked up to Clarisse knowing that I would be pulverized after this.

"Hi Clarisse," I said. "What do you wa-," Before she can finished the sentence, I kissed her lightly on the lips then turned around, running for my life. I didn't look back to see if they were chasing me. I knew they were chasing me with Chris yelling, "I will kill you, Connor. Who do you think you are kissing my girlfriend in front of me!"

"You're going to be sorry you kissed me!" Clarisse yelled. You do not want to see Clarisse in her angry mode or else you will wet your pants especially when she's chasing you, ready to kill you. I darted to the canoe lake, jumping in the water. I stayed in the water for as long as I can hold my breath which wasn't long. At times like this I wanted Percy's powers.

When I was sure I could not hold my breathe any longer, I broke the surface. I looked around for Clarisse and Chris. No sign of them. "They're gone," I said, letting out a breathe. I spoke to soon.

Something, or should I say someone, grabbed my shirt from behind and pulled me up the surface. "Please don't kill me. Please don't kill me," I pleaded, thinking it was Clarisse or Chris behind me. "Relax. It's just me," a voice said. I looked up to see Percy looking down at me with the others behind him.

"Where's Clarisse and Chris?" I asked looking for any sign of them. "Oh we said you ran for the big house and they ran that way," Percy said, "but they are ready to kill you once they see you." I felt relieved but also alert. "Let's go back before they realize that I'm not at the big house but here," I said.

We walked back to cabin three and sat in our regular seats. Just as I was about to say "Annabeth, truth or dare" when the door slammed open and I winced. "Ah hah! I knew I saw you coming in here," Clarisse said as she stomped over to me. She grabbed me by the collar of my shirt. "It was a dare," I wheezed. "Playing truth or dare huh? Well we're playing to," Clarisse said. "Oh... Um.... That's not necessary," Percy said, obviously uncomfortable with Clarisse playing. I bet everybody is.

"Shut it, Prissy. We're playing!" Clarisse said taking a seat in the floor next to Chris. "Ok then," Annabeth said, putting hands up, surrendering. Everybody groaned. Suddenly, I knew who my next victim was.

"My turn! Truth or dare, Clarisse?" I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

Hi guys. Thank you so much for reading my book. I can't believe 70 people are reading this. That is just amazing.

I hope you like this chapter. I'm sorry if it's to short. I'm running out of ideas.

Bye my fellow demigods. Peace out! ✌️