VI. Travis

Me: Ok who wants to do the disclaimer?

All: NO!

Me: Thank you Jason for volunteering.

Jason: WHAT! I didn't volunteer!

Me: Just do it!

Jason: But-

Me: No buts mister!

Leo: Haha butts!

Me: Do you want to do it Leo?

Leo: No! I did it last time!

Me: Good. Jason hurry up.

Jason: Why do I have to do it?

Me: Because I said so. Now do it!

Jason: Even if I don't do it, you're going to make me.

Me: That is correct.

Jason: Uhhh! I'll do it.

All: No! Jason don't do it.

Jason: The author doesn't own us, Rick Riordan does.

All: Nooooooooooooooooo!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's my turn so Travis, truth or dare," I heard Nico say. "Um.....uh.....dare?" I said, not sure whether I wanted a dare from death breath. Nico thought for a moment then grinned his evil grin. I don't know if that's just because he was the son of Hades but a dark aura surrounded him. I regretted choosing dare now. The aura disappeared as soon as I stole a glance at it again.

"Since Valentines' day is coming up, I dare you to ask out who you like," Nico said. I glanced over at Connor and saw he was trying to hold his laughter in. I knew I was blushing like crazy now.

"Wait, Valentines' day is coming up!?" Percy asked. "Yeah it's this Friday, two days from now," Nico said. "Oh um I knew that," Percy replied. "What to get her, what to get her?" Percy mumbled, thinking about what to get Annabeth. "Yeah like his problem is more important than mine," I said under my breath so no one would hear me.

"You still haven't done your dare," Nico said, waiting patiently. "Can I pass?" I said, praying to Zeus that they would say yes. "A dare's a dare," Leo said. I really hate that rule now.

See the thing is, I don't know if Katie feels the same way about me. If I asked her out I and she says no, then I don't know what to do after that. Maybe stay in my cabin the whole day doing nothing. I would be heartbroken.

But I can't back out. Like Leo said, a dare's a dare. I took a deep breath, turning to Katie. Wow she was beautiful in this light. Who am I kidding? She was beautiful wherever she was.

Katie is just wonderful and nice. She even forgave Connor and I when we pranked her. I fell in love with her since the day I met her. Connor soon found out about it. That boy can find out about everything! So when he found out I made him swear on the river of Styx not to tell anyone. He swore it on the river of Styx but I didn't so I was allowed to tell anybody.

Percy found out about it because he caught me staring at Katie while she was watering the roses outside the Demeter cabin. He asked me about it, and I told him. I knew I can trust Percy so I didn't make him swear.

"Katie, would you like to go out with me?" I blurted out. "Oh my gods! Travis Stoll I would love to go out with you!" she yelled. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. I think my ear drums burst from Katie's yelling, but I didn't care. All that matters is that she said yes. Then she did something I would have never thought she would do. She kissed me on the lips and it wasn't that kind of kiss where it only last for half a second. We both were both blushing after that.

"Awwwww!" Piper yelled. Leo was making gagging noises but I didn't care. This was the best day in my entire life and nothing can ruin it. ( A/N Yeah, sure Travis )

Katie's POV

When Nico said the dare, I started to panic but I didn't let it show. I had a crush on Travis Stoll since when I met him. Sure he pranked me a lot but I could never stay angry at him, so I always forgave him. I was scared that he might ask out another girl. Nobody knew that I have a crush on Travis. I was good with hiding my feelings.

Travis Stoll is a charming and funny boy. He can always make you laugh no matter what happened. He was cute but in an elfish kind of way. He was not like Percy or Jason, he was just Travis. Funny, cute, amazing Travis.

So when Travis turned towards me, my heart started racing. When he asked me if I would like to go out with him, I was so happy yelled, "Oh my gods! Travis Stoll, I would love to go out with you." I saw him letting out a breath. He looked so cute I just had to lean in and kiss him.

"Awwwww!" I heard Piper yell.

Back to Travis's POV

I was so happy, gave my turn to Connor. It was probably a bad idea because then he said, "Katie, truth or dare?" I was furious with him.

"Seriously Connor?" I yelled.

"Relax. It's nothing bad I hope," Connor said. That didn't really convince me.

"Um truth," Katie said.

"Hmm let's see. How long have you've had a crush on my brother, Travis?" he asked. I was also curious about what Katie's answer would be.

"The first time I met him," she said. I was surprised because that was my answer, too. "Really? Me too!" I said. Katie just blushed.

"Really? Am I the only one who doesn't have a girlfriend?!" Leo yelled.

"Don't forget about me," Connor said.

"What about me?" Nico added.

"And me," Thalia chimed in. "You're a hunter though. You're not suppose to date," I replied. "And I will tend to stay that way," she said.

"But still guys! I want a girlfriend," Leo said desperately. (A/N #caleo)

"Don't worry, Leo. You will get one someday," Percy said, patting Leo on the back.

"I guess it's your turn," I said to my new girlfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Hi guys! Sorry, I know it's nowhere near Valentines' day but I thought it would be fun to write this chapter. I hope you like it. I just love Tratie so much. They're just so cute together. This chapter is dedicated to jenqtgirlie. Thank you for suggesting me this dare. I hope you like it.

Anyways, thank for reading and please comment and vote.

Bye my fellow demigod friends!