(1)

"WAKE UP!!" Being woken up by my mother's scream downstairs, the sun hitting my face, my messy hair, the saliva on my cheek. What a morning. First, let me introduce myself first. I'm Y/n and just turned eighteen. Today is my first day of university same as my best friend's, I live with my mom and about my father? He died when I was two years old according to my mom's telling, my mom never talked about it nor said how he died, well..she said from sickness.

"Y/N YOU ARE LATE!!" My mom screamed from Downstairs, Again.

"YES I KNOW!" I screamed back jumping out of the bed. Taking my jeans from the floor while heading to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Being in a extremely hurry, my teeth brush fell inside the toilet hole.

"MOTHERFU- UGH! WHATEVER!" Running inside back to my room pushing my jeans up to my hips quickly. After being done I ran downstairs and took an apple while walking to the door, ready to head out.

"Bye mom!" I closed the door behind me. I put my headphones on and turn on my favourite playlist. I stare at my watch and see I'm nearly two and a half hour late. I wide my eyes and ran for it, literally forgetting whoever is in front of me. I run so fast with my loud breathing, apologising to each person I nearly bumped into. "Ouch!" Eventually I failed. I bumped into someone very hard and we both fell on the ground with a loud thud. I get off of him from his chest and seeing my Apple rolling towards the road. A car runs it over. I hear the person mumbling words to himself. I turn my attention towards the person, it's a he, and he is still on the ground. "Oh, my God! I'm so sorry!" I hand him out my hand for help. "I'm so late for my uni, Are you alright?" He pushes my hand away rudely, standing up, shaking away the dust behind his jeans. A handsome guy I must admit. He glared down at me. A rudely handsome guy.

"Can't you see?" He was irritated. And angry. My nervousness starting to kick in because of people looking around us.

"I'm sorry, sir. I was really in a hurry for my class." I smiled and stayed friendly with him.

"I don't care if you are late or whatsoever." He scoffs.

"Ah, I know. I'm just explaining my situation with sincerity apology, sir." I was about to continue my running when he got closer.

"You are really bold to talk back, huh?"

"Oh? Are you the president's son?" I snorted. " oh, or the secret prince?" I let out a big laughter and tried hiding it with my hand.

"I'm gonna kill you right now." he whispered a little loud, looking around making sure if anyone heard him.

"oh, Mamma Mia." I mumbled to myself, luckily he didn't catch that. I noticed something was off about him. He kept looking around. He is either waiting for someone, looking for someone or hiding from someone. These three behaviour was obvious. "Hey, are you hiding from someone?" I asked without thinking. Like it's my business. He swiftly looks at me. He glares again. He looks at me like I'm some bug. Which offends me and irritates me.

"None of your business." He starts walking pass me. I roll my eyes, why did I even ask him. Stupid me.

I didn't notice until we are actually walking the same way for ten minutes by now.

"What the hell? Are you stalking me?" He stopped, turning staring at me fully.

"What? No, why should I? Maybe we are going the same way?" I said taking my hands in the air.

"Then walk in front of me." he says coldly, points in front of him with his index finger. I shrug and walk in front of him. I could see my university from afar and walked faster towards it. I see it's huge and many people walking around it. I remember the weird guy and look behind me. He wasn't there. I sigh.