(14)

-NEXT DAY MORNING-

I felt the bed moves but i ignore it. After some like two minutes past. Someone knocked on the door, i just continue sleeping. Not waking up.

"Hey! Wake up, breakfast is ready!" hearing a familiar cheerful voice into a quick silent. "Oh? Jungkook, you're already awake. Oh, my god! How adorable!" It was Mrs.Jeon voice, what? Adorable? I tried to open my eyes slowly to discover Jungkook in front of me, under the sheets. I wide my eyes, what the hell?! I was about to shout when he beat me to it.

"Good morning beautiful." he said staring at me. He was shirtless, i was surprised. Didn't know what to do, i backed away quickly and swifly stared at his step mother, I quickly smiled and glare back at Jungkook.

"Morning, babe." i whisper enough for Mrs. Jeon, to hear.

"How cute, can't wait for you guys to get married! " i choke on my own Salvia, looking away from jungkook. "C'mon, breakfast is ready." she said clapping her hands. As i was gonna get up, my leg accidentally touched Jungkooks leg, and my eyes widened.

"J-jungkook, aren't you wearing Pants?!" I was a blushing mess, his eyes widened a little before turns his lip into a smirk, a wide one. What he said next got me breathless.

"Babe, don't you rememeber last night?" His mother was surprised and then smiled. I cringed at 'babe'.

"you better get a girl one." she winked and got out of the room, my breath isn't working anymore.

"Jeon Jungkook!" i shout at him and hit him with a pillow. He catches it with one hand. Stares at me with both raise up brows.

"na-ah."

-AFTER BREAKFAST-

I walked to the kitchen and saw granny sitting on the chair watching, Mrs. Jeon, Doing dishes and chatting.

"Let me continue on you." i said looking at her, she looks tired.

"No it's fine."

"Please?" she sigh and nod. Moving away for me to stand on her place.

"Morning." Minhyuk who just woke up came to the kitchen and sat beside his granny. After a long awkward silence, he spoke.

"I never saw you guys being romantic, like, kissed or something like that." i was shocked, didn't know what to say. I glanced back at him nervously, he was smirking.

"What? You serious? Because i saw them kissing at the garden, they didn't even stop!" I was surprised! What?! When did we do that?! I glance at Jungkooks granny over my shoulder, she winked. I smiled as I get it. Nice one.

"And maybe, Y/n, will get pregnant." i started coughing hard none stop. Mrs.Jeon came towards me with a cup of water in her hand. I take it and drink it in a one go. What is going on with this family?

"T-thanks" I felt my cheek heat. I looked at Minhyuk, he was Shocked too and speechless.

"Okay..." he said while walking out of the kitchen in silence, i chuckled at his behavior. Staring back at granny. She smiles.
~
We said our farewell. Before Jungkook could get inside the car, his father called out for him.

"get in before me." I nodded. He walked to his father. As i got inside the car alone, silently watching them talking Jungkook looked upset. As soon, finally Jungkook came.

"What's wrong with that face?" I asked not sure if he will answer or ignore me as always.

"He is holding a party for a week." i didn't expect he will answer right away.