(16)

-Y/N POV-

It's been two hours, Jungkook is still inside his father's room. As i was there waiting, a familiar voice spoke.

"you guys came already?" Minhyuk came in a hurry, breathing deeply. He sat next to me on the empty chair. Sweats all over his face. He wiped them off with his arm dark blue hoodie.

"Yeah, we did." I say. He hummed.

"you know, I'm Jungkooks brother, but from another mother." he suddnely spoke.

"oh, really? " I said surprised. No wonder he looks alike her.

"We were so close when we were young, but something Unexpectedly happend and we separated from each other." he was looking straight at his father's door room. "I'm sorry for what i did to you that night, at the party. I was drunk." He apologies. "I was out of my mind. So stupid." he laughs. K only smiled.

"It's okay,  i forgive you." he stares at me, smiling.

"you really are something, Y/n." He said and added, "Jungkook is lucky to have you, seriously." I was touched by his words.  I only smiled in response.

"I'm proud of my brother to have such a excellent taste." he joked, making me laugh a little.

"Thank you, Minhyuk." i say nodding.

"Nah, don't thank me. But, your welcome, my lady." i cringed at his last word but chuckled Anyway.

-MINHYUK POV-

Little do you know, Y/n. That Jungkook may leave you soon. Please, don't be too heart broken. You should be strong. I wish i could tell you what is wrong with his life and what will he be later soon. I'm sorry again.

-BACK TO YOUR POV-

We killed the time by introducing ourselves, joking, laughing. Jungkook came out of the room, and saw me laughing to tears. I swiftly stood up to see what he wanted.

"My father wants to see you." he was gazing down. He wasn't himself. The nervousness got all over my body. I took a deep breath and go in. Seeing him on the bed smiling at me softly with his pale face. He looks different like this.  My worries left my body and I smiled back at him.

"Come sit." he patted on his empty spot on the bed. I move over and sat.

"Hey." i whisper smiling.

"Hey, angel." let's not forget I look like his first wife.  He weakly whispers, "Take care of Jungkook." My smile disappeared slowly. Gulping before answering him.

"I... I will." I told him, looking at my lap before back to him.

"I know you will, and i trust you." i could cry any soon. I hate this! Why is Jungkook lying to his father? Why can't he get a real girlfriend?  "Jungkook, will tell you everything once the time comes. I hope you will believe him and stay with him." im starting to get worried. What is there to tell me? "He is kind. He just doesn't like to show it. " i could see his teary eyes. I holded his hand gently in mine.

"I will be by his side. I...i promise." this lie could disappoint him.

"did he confess his love to you?" I was confused. He got the signal. "did he say that he loves you?" i was lost and shocked at what to say. "please be honest." I sigh.

"No, he didn't. Maybe he needs time."

"do you love him? "

"Yes." i said it without thinking. Maybe i really do? Had i already fall for that Jerk?

"Just like our story." i didn't know what he meant by that. My look was all with confusion.

"you look so like her." one tear fell from his eyes. He is talking about Jungkooks mom. I gave him a warm smile.

"Well, time is out! You have to go now. It's late and jungkook hates waiting." he says still smiling. Before i stand up, i stare at him. I wipe his tear with my thump finger. "Goodness, how beautiful you are." he laughing. I laughed back and stood up. " I might die or maybe not. So, wish me luck." he jokes, chuckles. I shake my head while giggle.

"good luck, Mr. Jeon! " i said my goodbye to him and walked out. Closing the door behind me I cried silently.

"Y/n?" Minhyuk whispers, coming closer. I titled my head up to see him. Seeing him I cried hard. "Hey, hey. It's alright." he pats my back slowly. "Jungkook is waiting for you in the car. Let's go." i nodded and followed out with him. When jungkook saw my crying face he gets out of the car. Walking fast and grabbed Minhyuks collar.

"did you make her cry?" he bloody says. Glaring deeply into his eye. Minhyuk looks shocked. He didn't say a thing. Only staring at him. "Answer!" He shouts getting close to his face. "haven't i told you to stay away from her? Want me to say it again?!"

"Jungkook!" I yell out his name, still tears were running. I grabbed his arm, trying to pull him out of his brother's collar. " Please, let go of him! I didn't cry because of him! " he looks at me, lets go of his collar.

"Get in the car, now." he say walking to his car. I look at Minhyuk with pleading face and mumbled to him 'I'm sorry. ' while walking to the car. He answers with shakes his head and mumbles back 'it's okay, I promise.' I smiled and got inside.

"Why were you crying?" Jungkook asks after a long silent ride.

"i got so emotional after talking with your dad." i say.

"I apologize for misunderstood it."

"you should say it to Minhyuk. Not me." I say.

"whatever." he says boredly.

"he apologized for what he did to me at the party. We are even now." I say.

"that's good for you then." he nod and continues to focus on the street. My phone was calling. I saw the name and answered the phone.

"Hey, mom. I miss you too, nonono, I'm fine I promise. Of course i can be alone home mom! Yes i will, you too! Bye, love you too." i hung up first and sigh deep. "that was my mom." I say looking at him.

"I see." he says still focused on the road. "you always alone home?" He asked.

"Yes. Sometimes." he gave me a quick glance and back to the road.

"you not scared?"

"No, I'm brave enough." i chuckled.

"Yes, you are. You even nearly gotten hit by the car, Y/N."

"Stop Mentione it!" i dead glare at him. He laughs a little. I wish i could hear his laugh like that everyday, wish I can get the old him back, I wish I can stay with him forever.

-MINHYUK POV-

Little did she know. Jungkook might leave her soon. I hope she will be expecting it. I wish i could tell her what he will be soon. I'm sorry. She deserves better.