(20)

Got a tight black dress on which it land on my thighs, shows my long legs, it fits perfectly on my own body. I remember him telling me he hates this type on me. I'm gonna do whatever he hates me to do. Putting some mascara, eyeliner and dark red lipstick on. Putting my black high heels on and got my silver shiny purse, dashed outside feeling the cold breeze hit my skin. Waiting for Jisoo.
~
There are so many people. A huge crowds, drunk and having fun. Jisoo, found us a table and got some drinks, strong one.

"This one is because, i hate him." I drank it in one shot. Closing my eyes tightly. Gross.  "I'm gonna move on." I drank another shot. Jisoo, was looking at me with her pity eyes. I shoke my head looking at her. "don't... Look at me... Like that." I was drunk already. After all, I'm new to it.

"Y/N, I think two is enough for you. Stop." she tries to take the cup away from my grib.

"And... this for, loving him hard without thinking. " I drink it before she snatch it away.

"hey!" I ignore her. Drinking this cup for fifth time.

"He...is my eupho- no wait, he was my euphoria." one tear came. Jisoo sighs and wipes my tear away with her finger.

"No, don't cry. We are here to have fun. Lets dance?" I shake my head and moved the last cup away from her when she was about to take it.

"No, i wanna drink more. I feel I'm still sober." I said drinking it full.
~
"WOOOHOOOO!" I screamed my lungs out and throw my arms in air, i was damn drunk.  "LET'S BANG, BANG!" I was following the beat with my body, hips and chest. Is this how people enjoy it? I do.

"Y/N! GET DOWN!" Jisoo who is trying to get me down from the table, was wrong, she can't stop me from being insane now.

"NO! SCREW YOU! I WANNA BANG BAAANG!" I was so crazy, that the other people cheering me up and gives me some claps for my funny behavior. I like it. "BANG, BANG ON THE OCEAN! " Jisoo gave herself a look, what does bang have to do with ocean? She probably thought it so. "HELL YEAH! " I fist throw in the air, screaming. People around cheered.

"GET DOWN!" Jisoo screams at me again.

"SHUT UP YOU BRAT! I WON'T GET DOWN, CAN'T YOU SEE ME HAVING BANG BANG HEREEE!?" She shakes her head, she was done. After getting down in force by her, a girl spelled her soda on me.

"I'm so sorry!" she pleaded apologized.

"It's okay, don't worry. You are a cute one." I said and she laughed it off, walking away. "Ah, this little cute brat spelled on me! I'm going to washroom."

"you just said it was okay?" Jisoo judges me, laughing.

"Oh? So you want me to pick fight with her?" I asked innocently.

"Nonono, forgot that, let's go do your business." she dragged me to the washroom. "I'm waiting here okay?" I nodded, walking in to the washroom and washed myself lazily. I stare at my reflection on the mirror. I lose the tight and let my long hair fall on my shoulder.

"That's better." I say before going out without letting Jisoo to see me.

" no, come here, now!" Jisoo yelled behind me. Lowkey I was smiling, running away from her into the dancing floor. I wanted to dance before going home. After the high beat came, i was crazy with the beat, letting my hips up and down, left and right. Someone grabbed my wrist harshly, made me turn around to see some stranger. I whined.

"What the hell?!" I said annoyed. Trying to be out of his grib.

"come with me." he said looking at my body, head to toes, what a jerk. I glare at him annoyingly.