(10)

"That's all. Tomorrow I'm going to bring your belongings and then we will head off." after he says it, He got up and out.

"oof, what was that!?" After that I called Jisoo and told her everything.

-THE NEXT DAY-

"Who is calling! I'm tireeed! I haven't had enough sleep." I lazily grab the phone under the pillow, seeing an unknown. "What the hell?" I say and picked the call.

"Hallo?" I said it in a sleepy tone.

"Open the door." the familiar deep tone spoke. Goosebumps were all over my body.

"who the hell are you?" I said.

"It's me, Jungkook. Now open. We are late Because of you." he then hung up on me. I looked at the time and it reads 1:30 PM. I really shouldn't watch dramas in the middle of the night. I cursed myself for hundreds of times.

"SHIT!!" I got up, ran to the bathroom and got my clothes on. Of course I'm not gonna show up in front of Jungkook like this... though. I have a Mini Mouse Pijama on.

"Hey! I'm so, so sorry didn't wake up early!" I kept on apologizing.

"Here, go put those on. I'm waiting for you in the car. Don't take long you had taken enough time." he gave me the bag and got outside.

"Jerk." i whispered as i closed the door and ran upstairs to my room.

-TIME SKIP-

this dress is so pretty and it looks expinsive. Is Jungkook rich? Hahaha, no he is not. Impossible. Or maybe? I then got out, locked the door and jumped inside of his car.

"Jungkook? Where did you bought this dress from?" I asked him while bulking the belt on.

"Why you ask?" He start the car and drove off.

"It looks tooo expinsive!" he stares at me.

"What?" I said in a confussing expression.

"Nothing." he says and stares back at the road again.

"So, when are we going to be there?" I asked.

"About two hours maximum."

"What! Woah, that's so long!" I say.

"We are late." he reminds me. I sneakly smiled with guilty.

"I'm sorry...again."

"Stop apologies." he says.

"Well I'm."

"AnYway.  I'm gonna make some rules." I gave attention to him.

"Obey me on evrything i say. Don't talk to anyone stupidity, nor play on your phone, even if you got bored, bear with it. When someone asks you about us, don't talk, i will do it. Stay by my side ALL the time and if you need anything, say it to me. And don't tell anyone about this nor to your little friend-"

"Hey! Hey! Don't say that About her!" I won't allow him to talk about her in that manner! "And i already told her..." I added. My smile got its best of me.

"Why would you." he scoff irrirated.

"you didn't told me it was a secret between us!"

"She better don't tell anyone."

"She won't, Trust me. She is a good girl." i didn't notice i was smiling like an idiot while talking about her. Jungkook just nodded."Jungkook?" I called him. "How did you get my number?" I asked after realizing just now.

"I have my ways." he smirked then back to normal .

"Jerk." i whispered, turning towards the window.

"Huh?" he looks at me.

"Nothing!" I said looking back at him smiling,and back to the window. "Well, I'm gonna take a nap." i put earphones on, trying to get a nice nap.

-JK POV-

Of course she doesn't know I'm rich, she is going be surprised after knowing it. She is really pretty when she sleeps especially with this dress. What the hell! Jungkook! No, no, don't think like that!

After some hours we finnally arrived. I just sat there looking at the park, house, my childhood was perfect until it was ruined by my father. I hated him all of my heart and still hate him, he is a monster a- i got back from my thoughts when someone knocked on my car window...Minhyuk, this punk.

"Hey. Wake up." she doesn't wake up, such a sleepyhead. I got closer to her, "Hey!" I shout in her ear. She opens her eyes widened, being startled.

"What?!..what?" The last word she said it in a calm way after looking at me.

"We are here."i say, when she looked out side the window, she was shocked that her jaw dropped.

"Close your mouth or else a fly goes in." she quickly closed it after being gawking for a second.

"Sorry...but are you ri-?" She got cut from the knock on my window. "It's your brother." she said after seeing him smilling at her she then turned her head and make a disgusting face.

"Yes... now we have to act a real couple." when i said that she looks shocked.

"........" she didn't say anything instead she just blushed. Obvious, her cheeks gets pink easily. We got out of the car and meet, Minhyuk face to face.

"Hey brother! Good you came!" He was about to give me a bro hug when i moved away from him and continue walking.

"Jungkook? I'm nervous." she says, coming close to me.

"Don't be, we are just one hour here not more." i said to her. Trying to calm her.

"Okay, that's good. " she sigh.

"Jungkook! Baby!"

-Y/N POV-

I guess it is his mother. Wait, she wasn't the woman on the picture. Hm, i don't know. I didn't even know he was rich. For a unknown reason I was disappointed for not telling me.

"Oh, Jungkook! I missed you!" He didn't actually hug her back. Only patting her back.

Hope this one hour will be quick.