(30)

-JK POV-

"Rain is powerful. We need to get ready for the real fight and also we need a plan." Father says. "and you, I know what you did was wrong and I know how you are feeling right at the moment. And don't worry about it, I forgive you, my son." I glance up at him. My eyes locked with his. I feel guilty. "come here." I go towards him and hide under his arms. His hug was a bit tight.

"I'm sorry." I say.

"shush, it's alright." he pats my back gently. "you love her, huh?" I got away from the warm hug. Feeling cold.

"I do. But I don't think it will work out anymore. I do not fit her. I had hurt her in many ways. I only bought pain to her." every those words that comes out of my mouth, it comes out in a weak breath.

"people change. But they don't change fast. It takes some time, Jungkook. I think she needs a good time to think good about it. And you know, it's her choice if she wants to leave you or not. You cannot force her to love you." I nod at every words he says. " now, " seeing his dark look, the goosebumps ran over my body. I remember this expression. He would always show it to his enemies. "call the others in and get them to be ready."

Done calling the others and now they are on their way here. I walked in to where Y/N is sleeping. The room was chill and there was some rarely lights. Walking slowly to her, bend down and kissed her forehead gently. Whispers,

" I love you. "I feel so stupid, I feel like I could lose her anytime. No, I don't want that. "I'm sorry for what I have done. Would you forgive someone like me? Even if I change for the better?" I leave the room quietly.

-Y/N POV-

Hearing the door shut, I open my eyes up. Some tears has filled my eyes. Forgive him? I'm trying. Love him? I do, I really do.

My body keeps on being shaken. Waking up slowly to see the maid with her small smile on.

"good morning." she says. I nod, sitting properly.

"morning." I say back with a smile. The room is fresh and light killed the dark. Taking the white dress from the maids hand and walked towards the bathroom.

"call me whenever you need me, miss."

"please, call me by my name. Y/N." I say.

"alright I will." she bows a little. "the others are downstairs, waiting for breakfast." I nod and she walks away. I'm not even a queen to let her call me like that. I'm only an ordinary person. Being done and walk down to see the table full of foods. I sat down awkwardly, glancing at the empty seat. All of them looks at me without speaking. Jungkook came and sat beside me on the empty seat.

"good morning." he says. All greets back to him.

"no, morning?" he asks, his eyes on me. My nervousness got the best of me. I decided to reply.

"good morning." I say looking down at my plate of eggs and some vegetables. It's not my favorite food, but heh, whatever. I would always go and hide in my room whenever my mom would do this food, So I won't eat it by force. Now I could eat it normally. Without realizing I was smiling from my memory with mom, Jungkook speaks,

"no need to feel on nine clouds." he laughs. "Let's start. Bon appetit." I ignore him and eat. After the breakfast is done, they starts to speak normally. "would you like to go for a small walk with me?" Jungkook asks while staring at me. I gulped before answering him.

"sure." I say nervously.

I breath calmly, closing my eyes, the sun on my face, the sound of wave hit the water. It feels so nice.

"nice, huh?" I nod, agreeing. "I actually wanted to talk to you about something." he turns around, facing me. "would you forgive me and my awful heart?" I hesitate at first.

"I don't know.." I say gazing into his sad eyes. He continues on. "I know what I did was unacceptable and brutal. And I apologize deeply for that, Y/n. I really, really hope you will accept my apology and forgive me... And... Love me again." my tears collect in my eyelashes, making my view burry.

"it's hard for me, Jungkook!" I say crying. "I will try, I'm still trying. I–I will make sure to get back to you but just give me time. I need more time." I say. He smiles and hugs me tightly. He slide something on my finger. I break the hug to see a beautiful tiny diamond gold ring. I stare at him with a confusing look.

"let it be a normal ring for now. Once you think over it, then let it be a marriage ring, Y/n." he says with a small weak smile. "but at least keep it even if you won't be mine." I nod staring back at the ring and smile

"alright."

Taking my shoes off in front the door while Jungkook was behind me. I look up to see Hoseok staring at the ring. Taehyung came to see us.

"a ring." Hoseok says, still staring at it.

"huh?" Taehyung looks at Hoseok.

"oh, that. Jungkook he–" I was trying to speak, he cut me off.

"proposal to you." Taehyung wide his eyes open at Hoseoks words. They ran around the house yelling the same word, 'they got married'.

"oh, my God. Guys no–" my cheeks got heat.

"who?" Jin asked.

"Who else!?" Taehyung yells pointing at me. Jin screams. Namjoon opens the door harsh, broke the door knob, looking confused and worried.

"oops! Sorry for the knob but what's going on?"

"JUNGKOOK AND Y/N ARE–" Hoseok made a sign ring on his finger.

"what?" Namjoons looks was still confusing.

"they are MARRIED!"

"WHAT?!" Namjoon and Jimin shouts at the same time.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE HE MARRIED BEFORE ME!" Jimin screams whining.

"No!" I yell but no help.

"congratulations." Yoongi says to us walking past us. I shake my head in disbelief. Jungkook chuckles.

"brats."

"sir!" one of Jungkooks man came up to him running and in a whole sweat forehead. "Rain knows that you found out about his real identity. He might as well kidnap Y/n and do something to her if you don't show up at this place here." the man hands him the addresses written on the small paper. Jungkook cursed under his breath and took the paper. He looks at me, clenching his jawline.

" sir, it's alright. I can take care of her with all my wills. I promise." the man bows lightly. All the boys got themselves ready. Jungkook was hesitant about the idea. At the end he nod.

"if anything happens to her. I'm going to be the cause of your death. Hear me?" he says to him and kissed my forehead before leaving with the others. The man spoke to me with his suspension tone.

"Ah, that was easy. Wasn't it?"