(23)

-JK POV-

Fight me, huh?  I sigh unbelievably. You think you can beat me? Chuckle left my lip. Not so sure if I wanted to see you or too excited to 'fight' with you. You are making me have high hopes Y/n.

- TAE POV-

Jungkook. He is hurt by the fact that he couldn't tell her by himself even though he planned at what and how to tell her. After all, in the end I got to tell her instead of him. Y/N and Jungkook, take yourselves serious. Stop being so stubborn and childishly.

"Taehyung!" Namjoon shouts, waking me away from my thoughts.

"Yes?!" I say drinking my bottle of cold water to take myself together and focus.

"Are you even listening?" he says sighing.

"I'm sorry, i was lost in thoughts." I said.

"It's okay, understanable." I stare at him. "she was hurt just like how he is." he says.

"I can not believe what she said back there, that night." Jimin says shaking his head unbelievably.

"I know, right." Hoseok answered nodding.

"Let's drop this conversation. We have another things to worry about now." Namjoon says, we all agreed.

"She doesn't hate him." Jin suddnely said, doing his work map, for our next mission.

"And how are you so sure?" I said looking at Jin, he looked up at us.

"It's obviously. Can't you see the look on her face? She just wanted to hurt him just like how he did to her. " after saying his words, he got back to his work with Yoongi.

"I agree. I also realize it." Yoongi said.

"alright guys! Give me attention now, We need to practice our plan for the next mission." Namjoon says clapping his hand togather. We all walked to the table.

"yes, let's get it on." I said.

-Y/N POV-

"you're back." Mr. Jang says happy. I nod, smiling.

"you need to teach me very well." he nods, standing up, placing the tea cup on the small tiny table.

"So, when can I start?" I asked.

"Now." he says. "you need to handle me, like how your dad did." he smiles.

"What do you mean?" I asked, lifting my brows up.
~
"Mr.Jang! Can I stop now, please? " I yelled while doing push-up for five minutes. Harder than I thought it would be.
~
"that's pretty hard for me to do this." I told him, looking at the bell hanging on the small tree. He pats my shoulder.

"go on." he says. I tried my hardest to hit the bell with one feet while jumping. Impossible."I can't Anymore!" I said out of breath, sitting on the ground.

that's for today, come back tomorrow by five in the morning. You late, you will do the bell for three hours." He smiled and walked back to his house. That's impossible!
~
" I'm tireeed!" I jumped on my bed, as i came to my aparment.

Will I be able to beat Jungkook? I laughed to myself. Beat him? Who am I kidding with? I was so tried and fell asleep right away.

-MORNING-

As i came in he sudden shows up making me startled." three hours bell."

"Gosh! You scared me!" I place my palm on my chest. Since when was he here? . He only smiled at me. I sigh.

"ten more jumps!" I still couldn't hit the bell. I was breathing heavily.
~
" five more push-up!"
~
"punch it all of your might!" I tried to punch harder on The fight doll.

"I'm so tired, I need water!" I whined. Water isn't allowed, only at break time. I
Stalked to the kitchen to drink water secretly. After drinking and placing the cup slowly at the table, I turned around to see him there. "oh, my God! You scared me!" He lifts his one eyebrow up.

"Hm, two hours jumping on the bell for drinking without my permissi–"

"Oh, C'mon!" I threw my arms in the air.

"Ah! Four hours now!"

"what!" I say, He laughs shaking his head.

"Just kidding, young lady. But, be careful next time." he winked. I sigh in relief. Sitting in the living room, waiting for him. The house is huge big and has a clean basement for training. I like it here. "you should shower with cold water from now on." he spoke coming inside with the tea. I stare at him.

"That's hard!" I say.

"If you keep saying this, then it will come true and it will be really hard. Be positive, don't be negative. It ruins your time to always thinking about negatively stuff. " he says smiling. "that's my line for your dad. I would always tell him this." he was still standing.

"Was i like my dad?" I asked.

"Worst." he laughs. "He was smart, strong. " he said with his sad tone. He then shakes his head and spoke honestly. "Yes, your behavior is a bit alike. " he smiled again. I smile too.
~
"One...two...tree!" I open the cold water and it all falls over my body, i was frozen. Freezing! After being done, I put on towel and let my long wet hair fall over my shoulder, water drips down from it. I open the door, walking towards my bed to get the clothes. I didn't turn the lights on because the bathroom light gave me enough vision on where my clothes where. Suddenly I saw someone standing there beside the window, without thinking I run back to the bathroom but too late, the person grabs my wrist and drags me towards their chest.  I was scared. I closed my eyes tightly.

The scent is familiar to me. So, so familiar.