(27)

Getting back home, jump on the shower. Cold water running down my whole body. Thinking, Who am I? Who was my dad really? Who is Jungkook? I literally wanted to say, who is everyone around me? I sigh shaking my head, putting shampoo on my hair. Getting done and ready to head to living room to relax a bit. I moaned caressing my swollen leg.

"screw you, Jungkook." I mumble closing my eyes tightly from pain. Hearing the doors bell I got up annoyed. Seeing a man with a classic suit on from my tiny peephole. I curiously judge and open the door.

"hello, ma'am. Please accept this letter." he hands out the folded white letter. I took it from him. Before asking from who, he was gone. Me being addled from him, I closed the door slowly. I sat carefully on the couch and let my eyes get ready for reading.

Dear, Y/N. I know my handwritten is brilliant but that's not the point. The point is, I never took our last night a serious night. I never meant to hurt you, but I think it was you who made me to. I'm trying so hard not to hate you more, but I guess I can't help it. I really cannot help it even if I tried to. If I say, you should run away from me. You really should do it. This is my warning. If you don't do what I told you to do, then see you in my next mission.

-JJ

Jeon jungkook, you bastard. Hot tears burst out. Now I'm weebing over a man who is a vicious mafia boss. Being stubborn as I'm, I tear the paper apart and throw it over at kitchen trash.
~
It has been a week and I'm still confused about Jungkook and everything. Jisoo kept on calling and banging on the door. I sigh and got up to open the door. Her seeing me and my pale face and tears starts to flow.

"oh, my God. You look hideous, Y/N." instead of laughing, a loud sob escaped from my mouth and I hide my lips. She moves in and closes the door. "there, there." Jisoo hugs me while patting my back slowly. We sat at the couch and I spoke weakly,

"I'm trying to move on." She hushed me while playing with my hair with her fingers carefully. "at least I tried to." feeling my eyes about to close i shut them up back again. Feeling the urge to puke. I suddenly stood up, running, hearing Jisoo's steps following mine to the bathroom. I fall on my knees and threw up inside the toilet. She gasped, holding my hair up. After being done, I felt so weak and hard to get up. My eyes starting to close back again. And it did close, seeing nothing.
~
Staring stupidity at the white ceiling. I'm at the hospital. What happened? Why am I here? Hearing the door open and close back again.

"Jisoo? What's going on?" I asked nervously. She sigh. Her face was upset.

"you should have taken better care of yourself, Y/N. Did you know about this?" she says coming sitting on my side. I shook my head.

"know about what? What are you talking about?" her reaction was surprised.

"you are pregnant, Y/N." I let out all the breath I have been holding this whole week. I'm shocked. I'm what? Pregnant? How? When? "you have been pregnant for five days."

"I..." I was lost at words. She holds my hand carefully.

"it's alright. I know. I was mad that you didn't took care of yourself more when you were alone. This is bad for your healthy, Y/N."

"I didn't know. No wonder why I start to feel more hungry and dizziness." I whisper. She nods.

"you could have called me, I could take care of you." she looks away upset. She stares at me again and sigh. "I thought you never wanted to see, Jungkook again? Now look what you both made-"

"it was out of my mind. Okay? I know I'm wrong." we both sighed at the same time. I know she have many questions and want to ask, But she decided not to. "maybe I should really get out of this town?" I whisper. She flinched.

"what?!" she frowns at me.

"that's what Jungkook said on the letter he send me one week ago." I say. "it was a warning." I say in a whsipser tone. She shakes her head.

"this is messed up." she says and I agree. "do you really wanna go?"

"believe me, I do not wish to go! But think for a while, he might kill me, Jisoo. I need to do this order. What if my mom got hurt? What if you got hurt because of me? I don't want this." I explained to her. She hugged me tightly and cried.
~
After telling my mom about this, she was against it. However she couldn't do anything about it. She wants me to be with her so we both could grow the baby up. I could not picture her in danger. I was scared that Jungkook might come and get to her and harm her if I'm still here. But, if I'm still here maybe this would happen, and that's why I should go far away for my beloved ones safety. After bid them farewell I got inside the train. Jisoo found an apartment for me there which is much easier for me to get there quickly. The train ride is going to take a while because the Village is far from the city.