(28)

It's been one month since I'm here, Life here is calm just like what I imagine it would be. The people, even strangers, are nice. I meet some neighbors to hang out with. I bought some food with me and now I'm walking on my way home. Looking behind me as I felt something suspicious. No one. I then kept walking my way. I felt that suspiciously feeling again. As if someone is following me carefully. I sigh slowly before moving my head to glance. There was only a woman and a kid with her. At distance I saw some two women together and a man alone with his black cap. I couldn't see his face, he was looking down while walking. Still feeling uneasy, I walk faster. Still walking, A man bumps into me, making myself trip and before falling, my eyes meet his. With that, I fell over and rolled down the stairs. Being hit on my head I lost consciousness.

Opening my eyes slowly, seeing the white ceiling again. Hospital. I started to get nervous. I slowly move my hands on my belly and caressing it carefully, fearing if the baby might be gone. Feeling sweats over my forehead and breathing deeply and harsh. No, it can't be. I sat properly, still touching my belly. I heard my own sobbing noise coming out of my mouth. I could not stop crying. I need someone, someone to tell me if it's still here or not. What do I do if the baby is gone? Closing my eyes tightly from pain on my chest at the thought of it.

"Jisoo?" I called her name when she came inside. "Jisoo, what do I do? I'm scared!" she ran towards me and hugged me into her arms.

"shush, calm down. I'm here." she says carefully.

"has the doctor tell you anything about the baby?" I asked after getting out of the hug. I don't like her reaction. I really do not like it. "I have waited for it to be in my arms." I say with shaking lips. "I have waited for myself to be a mother and got ready to be one." crying in front of her was no help. I already lost the baby. I wanted to scream but my throat won't let me. My fingers ran to my head, grabbing my hair while letting my scream out. Jisoo tried to hug me when I pushed her away. "don't touch me!" I screamed crying. She hides her mouth and let tears flow.

One day later I got back home. And now what? I'm all alone. I sigh and hobble to my bedroom, took the big white pillow and cuddle it. I tried to go to sleep but was hard for me to do. I Realize something, two things. First; who took me to the hospital? Second; who was the guy who bumped me? I knew something was off. Could the guy who was wearing the black cap who bumped me? Or should I say, pushed me? But, the man who pushed me wasn't wearing the black cap. This is weird. I'm overthinking too much, it's giving me headache. I flinched when I got a call on my phone. Seeing the Number was unknown for me, I picked up after sitting straight on the bed.

"hello?" I say weakly.

"where are you?" hearing the owners tone, I immediately knew who it was.

"Jungkook. How did you get my number?"

"from Jisoo. Now tell me where are you hiding?" his tone is aggressive.

"what do you want from me?" I demand.

"are you not listening? I asked, where are you, Y/N? " I bite my lips being livid up.

"Jungkook, Just get out of my life! Don't ever call me ever again! I'm so sick of you!" I hanged up before he speaks any longer. I threw the phone away to God knows where. I sigh and wipe the tears away and got up to the kitchen to make some warm to drink. I already lost my baby and now Jungkook won't leave me alone! Still waiting for the water to turn off, a knock was heard. I opened the door, discovering,

"Jimin?" I say surprised to see him here in front of me. He moves inside past me. I closed the door and he starts to speak.

"why didn't you tell me?" he says. Seeing my confusion look he sighs and speaks again. "that you are pregnant. Are you alright? " feeling my heart pounding with anxiety. Just tell a lie.

"yeah, I'm good!" I say and try to laugh. "Uhm, how did you know I was here?" I ask.

"Jisoo, told me." he says. "she gave Jungkook your number. Don't blame her, he threatened her and threatened to not tell you. But I guess he hasn't called you yet?" i sigh frustratingly. I'm going to turn into a mad psycho because of him.

"he did." I say. We were still standing. Jimin wouldn't come suddenly like that. Probably there is something going on. Like it could be a trap.

"I need to ask you something urgent." he says. I nod. "what's your fathers name?"

"why?" I raise one brow at him with crossing my arms together and tap my foot. He glances down and back up at me.

"it's not hard to answer. It's only a name. Please, tell me, Y/N."

"it's, Seon Jung." I say and his expression dropped. He gulps and puts a smile on, while nodding.

"how is your belly?" he asks again. I clenched my teeth and try to smile a bit.

"good." I lie.

"alright." he awkwardly says. This guy obviously is going to do something. "Y/N." he calls me.

"yes?"

"I'm sorry." he runs up to me and I didn't even get the chance to fight back. He slams the napkin with his big palm on my nose and made me see blurry things. "I had to." he says before I close my eyes.