(29)

Getting up slowly, i moaned while grabbing the back neck, messaging it. This dumbass Jimin. I frustratedly sigh out loud. Scanning the room carefully while sitting on the bed, making my feet touch the cold floor. I'm not ready to see him. I'm feeling anxious. I flinched when the door burst open. And there he was. I got up and he got close. He takes my arm roughly and walks away with me.

"You are hurting me, Jungkook." I said harsh and calm. Still walking fast through the hallway, the maids were moving out of our way, feeling embarrassed I stare down, still trying to lose my arm out of his big hand. Him losing his tight on me, I let go of his grip and backed away from him. He turns around to watch me backing away slowly and stopped.

"come here. Now." he ordered. I shook my head.

"not until you tell me where you are taking me." I speak. He starts to move his legs towards me. "don't come any closer, Jungkook! I mean it!" I spoke in high tone, Making a stop sigh with my hand. He stops and looks at me aggressively.

"I'm warning you to come here right now. I don't have much time to waste on you on this, so you better come-"

"then leave me alone! Why would you always have to follow me, hurting me, making me feel like this!? Why? Why can't you leave me alone?!" I yell with trembling lips.

"I cannot leave you alone, Y/N. And I don't want to. Now, Come Here." he moves one foot forward.

"Stop!" I screamed. "I don't-don't want you to hurt me." I say whatever was on my mind.

"I won't. Now, let me get to you. I want to discuss some things with you-"

"what things?!" I yell. I put my head down, grabbing my aching head. "I'm so tired of this!" suddenly he got his hand on my arm forcibly. I flinched and let out a small cry.

"now you are coming with me, Y/N." he says pissed. Dragging me with him to the stairs.

"Let go of me!" I screamed. He push me forward and holds my other arm and drags me down on the stairs. He was dragging me too hard that I tripped on my foot and fell front of his feet. He cursed and holds my waist and helps me to stand up gently.

"I forgot about the baby." he said. I don't know how to feel about this. You meant the gone baby, Jungkook. We are down from the stairs now, the members came to see what was going on. Looking down at us from up the stairs. I pulled away and he let me. We are now close and face to face.

"wanted to kill me, huh?" I say, but in a lower tone.

"I might." his expression was hard to read. He had no reaction.

"then what are you waiting for?" I say looking through his eyes.

"I'm not waiting for anything, I only said I might kill you." he didn't move his eyes away from mine.

"but, why?" I asked, my eyes blurring from watering.

"I think you already know why. Stop acting like you don't know." he narrowed his eyes.

"no, I do not know!" I yell. "is it wrong for you to say why?!"

"I want revenge, Y/N! A revenge okay?!" he yell back. I shoke my head.

"what revenge?!"

"on your father, who else!" he screams. The veins inside his neck showed. I closed my eyes, letting the tears flow.

"what have he done to you so you could take revenge on him or me?" I say.

"since he is not alive, I planned on taking revenge on you instead of him." he says lowly. "he killed my mother!" I gasped, narrowing.