(21)

"you are a murder." I whispered enough for him to hear. "a monster."

"Say that one more time?" he gets close.

"You are a monster!" I shouted, standing up.

"My men didn't dare to say that." he serenity says.

"you deserve all the names!" I fight back my words, making the others surprised.

"I would love to hear them." he was calm again, i bit my lower lip frustrated. "Are you trying to Puck a fight?"

" I would love to fight." I say, fighting my tears away. I wasn't too strong to do that, at least I'm trying to stand. Jungkook looks at his friends.

"you heard her?" he laughs, shaking his head. I glance at the dead guy, they were picking him up and clean the blood. "Are you trying to make my life like a movie? Wrong. " his face darkened. I didn't say anything. "So, you don't have names to call me? Right?"

"there are so many names for you, jerk." i hadn't call him that face to face for so long.

"Just that?" He was really playing me. He gets closer.

"moron." saying that, I felt a pain on my cheek. He slapped me.

"Y/n." he calls out. "Remember, I work as a boss mafia. Put that in your head." he pokes my forehead.

"Don't ever call my name with your dirty mouth." i said glaring at him, still holding on my cheek.

"Stop playing strong in front of me." he was about to walk past me, I spoke,

"I will make sure to practice." i say. "and fight you for real."

"you think you can beat me?" he says after turning around. He was smiling.

" Maybe, maybe not." I said unsure. We were still staring at each other.

"Then... come next month, we will fight for real." he says laughing and got to the car, drove off before the others. The tears I have been holding again, ran down slowly.

"you are so stupid. " Hoseok said while walking to his van with others. I then walked off with tears in my eyes. Why? Why did I freaking say those. I shouldn't have come to the club! As i reached to my apartment, i took a quick shower and lay on the bed, crying til I sleep.

-IN THE MORNING-

Waking up feeling so dumb at what happened yesterday. Why did I do that? Why did I say those? I sigh deeply. Are we really going to fight if I practiced enough? The thoughts were hunting me. Where should I practice how to fight? That's the point... I sigh. I'm really going to see him, the monster who is growing out of him. I then thought, he is a mafia. I'm meeting with my ex lover mafia. I shoke my head and stare at my phone that was ringing. Right, I forgot about Jisoo. 

"Y/N!" I move my phone a bit away from my ear. "OH, MY GOD! I'm on my way now. Turn your TV on the news channel. It's about jungkook!" she ended the call. I'm confused. I did what she told me to do.

"Jungkook..." i whisper, they said the name but didn't show the face. I was crying now. Even the news knows you are a monster. I heard a knock on my door. I open for her to come in, she saw my red eyes and tears. "I'm sorry." she hugged me.

"Jisoo, i know he is a mafia." i say.

"What?" I told her everything and about last night too.

"Oh, my god..." she hide her lip with her tiny palm. Her eyes widen. She was too shocked. "But...but that was brave of you and stupid at the same time." she says and I nodded, agreeing. " And i know one person, her husband is such a good fighter. He is sixty five years old. He will teach you in private. Not sure if they are still coaching." I smilled and hugged her.

"But you are really dumb, what if you died?" She whisper through my ear, i shurgs. "do you think he will really hurt you? Or go easy on you?" I broke the hug and stare at her for a while.

"don't know." I say. She nods.

-NEXT DAY-

"Hey! Mrs.Jang! We are here!" Jisoo came up to the lady with a smile on. She hugs her.

"Hey! Wellcome!" She hugged Jisoo and greets me.

"So you wanna practice in privet?" I nodded when she asks me. "your name?"

"Y/n."

"Full name please" she said smiling.

"Seon Y/n." she looks up at me, her face got all serious. She got pale.

"Is something wrong?" I asked and looked at Jisoo, her face is same as mine, confusing.

"oh, my God." she mumble. "Honey!" She called her husband. What's going on?

"What is impossible?" I asked Jisoo, she surged.

"I'm confused just same as you." she says.