(22)

Her husband came with his worried face.

"she is his daughter!" she whispers to him. He looks at me and back to her.

"are you hearing yourself!" He shouts at her. She shakes her head.

"She is, Soen Y/n!" his face was Shocked. He stares at me again.

"What Is your fathers name?" he came closer. I hesitate to say anything.

"I'm sorry. Excuse me." I lowered my head down. "Lets go, Jisoo." As i was about to go out, he speaks.

"I just asked for a name, maybe I know him! Please it's important for me!" He says making me stop on my steps. I turned around. Facing him.

"To be honest, i don't know." I lowered my head again. When I was young. I would always thought it is embarrassing to say that I don't know my own father.

"It is you." He says smiling, coming closer. Surprising me with his sudden hug. "you are really his daughter!"

"I'm sorry but I don't know what's going on." I tried to say. He cuts me off.

"I was his private coach fighter. He was brave. He was a good fighter, higher from the other students here."

"your fathers name was, Seon Jung." says the lady. Is this for real? My tears fall down from cheek.

"He said to me, before he passed, that i should look for you but couldn't find you." he says. Jisoo wipes her tears too.

"I'm sorry but i really should go now." i said backing away from them, wiping my tears. Jisoo bowed to them, standing beside me.

"Please, come back again." I then dashed outside, calling my mom.

"Hey, Darling." I heard her voice.

"We need to talk." I said sniffing. There was a long pause before she speaks.

"about your father?"

-AT HOME-

"Mom!" I hugged her and cried on her shoulder. She caressed my hair. After i calmed down a little, she starts with the story.

"your father didn't die from any sickness like what I say. He got killed. People thought we got into a car accident but ,no." I kept silent. Only listening. "And, i wanted to keep you safe."

"From what?" Her eyes soften. I was staring at her with full curiosity.

"from mafia gang." she says. Mafia?

"Why?" I asked.

"They wanted to kill us, they hated him so much." she says carefully. "Becuase he was a good fighter, no one could come against him. He always helped the good mafia gangs. Some are bad and some aren't." Jungkook crossed my mind. Which one is he? How can I even know after he killed someone in front of me?

"So, Mr.Jang, helped my dad to get stronger, right?"

"Right. How did you know about him?"

"I meet him."

"How?" she raise one eyebrow at me.

"We just meet, mom." not a good idea to tell her exactly.

"He is really a good man, trust me." she said grabbing my hand with hers. I nodded. "your dads name is Jung, he was so caring." she wiped her tears while smiling. "We were so lovely dovely." she chuckles.

"I see. How did he got killed?" i asked hesitate.

"No need to know about this one." she pleaded. Tears fallen.

"Mom..." i whined.

"Okay! I know you are a big girl now but still!"

"Please!" I begged. She sighs, one tear fall.

"Someone killed him."

"I know! But who?! His name, how did he kill him?"

"Rain... It's his nickname, no one knows his real name. He killed him. He harmed him so badly. He made him suffer." my heart aches.

"He is cruel!" i said with tearly eyes.

"Yes, he really is! If you ever hear that name, don't you dare to turn your head in thier direction!" I nodded and she hugs me tightly. I cried. She cried.

"I love you." she patted my back gently.

"I love you too, mom." I say.  I sniffed, sitting properly. "One more question. " she looked at me and nodded.

"you know the Jeon family? You had meet Jungkook, but never talked about his family." she shakes her head.

"i don't know his family. Why?"

" I'm gonna Show you some picture." she just nodded. "Here." she looked closely at my phone and shakes her head.

"No i don't know her."

"How about him." I showed her Jungkooks dad. She gasped, her eyes widen.

"where do you know him?!" She shouts.

"Mom, calm down! The grandma asked my father's name maybe she knows him."

"Yes, i remember her now. But, Why? Why do you wanna know?! This life is full of danger, Y/n! Please, stay out of this!" She was shaking, i grabbed her hand in mine.

"Mom, I'm just curious. Because now it make sence to me. And i will stay out of this. Believe me." forgive me for lying to you.

"They were best friends." she says looking sad. Best friends? Jungkooks dad and mine?  I'm in shock. What a coincidence.  She stands up and was about to walk to kitchen.

"One more question." I say again, she rolled her eyes at me playfully.

"What?"

"you know his lost wife?"

"Yes, she was a sweet person. She helped me when i was pregnant in you." she said smiling. "she is a good woman. He loved his wife, alot. And you know, you kind of look like her." I know.

"how did she die?"

"Rain killed her. Can we now stop? Because, the memory is the most painful." I nod quickly. Standing up and walk with mom to the kitchen.

"what we making dinner?" i asked.

"steak with some vegetables."