(17)

I think i have fallen in love with him. i didn't realize i was smiling ear to ear, i blushed and got under the sheet, trying to sleep without thinking about him. Jungkook, I hope you will tell me what your father meant.

-NEXT DAY-

"Yes, that's what happend." Jisoo who was drinking her coffee, in shock.

"So? You love him?!" She asked exited because she knows it's my first love. Feeling the heat on my both cheeks, I overreacted.

"Nooo, I'm nooot!"  she starts to laugh hard at me. I rolled my eyes. Lowkey smiling.

"Let's wait and see." she winked. I put my head low, blushing.

After our time done, it was late and she had to go. I was alone again.  The party which was supposed to be held, is canceled. At the same time ,it was good and not. Sad his father have to be in the hospital for some while. Hopefully he gets better soo. I sigh, feeling lonely. I Miss mom so much. I sigh again. She is too busy to be with me now. Suddenly i got a call, i looked at the ID. Taehyung!

"Hey! Tae!" I said happily after picking the call.

"Hey! By the way, we are going to hold a little night wanna come? The boys is here and...Jungkook too."

"oh, yes please. I would love to come."

"alright then, Jimin will come to pick you up." he says. "see you!" with that he broen the line.

"Wait– ugh! He really did broke the line!" Jimin?! Picking?! Me?!  Now I regret to agree on this! I started to feel nervous. After getting ready with a white blouse with light blue tiny lines on it and black jeans. I sat on the sofa in living room, waiting calmly. The bell was heard and I got up, taking a breath before opening the door.

"Jungkook?" Somehow it made me happy to see him.

"disappointed?" both of his eyebrows lift up. "Want me to go back and tell Jimin to come instead?"

"Nonono! I'm happy it was you actually. I'm relieved to be honest." I say and he was looking at me before speaking.

"Great.  C'mon, Let's go."

"heeey! " Hoseok being full on energy says.

"Hey, hope." I waved my hand at him.

"Hopie?!" Jin yelled, not believing what i called Hoseok.

"Hey, Jinnie." He shut his eyes open, nodding fast.

"Okay, not getting mad anymore. I agree at what you called me, I'm princess after all." he flipped his hair in the air and laugh. I got to know all of them pretty good and even Jimin, he was kind and all different and funny, i never expected him to be like that. But, jungkook, he didn't show himself around me yet. But, everytime i laugh i feel a stare from Jungkook. And he gets on my nerves.

"Jungkook? Are you okay?" I asked once I caught his stare.

"Yes, I'm why?"

"No, nothing just making sure. " i say smiling. He smiled, a normal one. I didn't expect him to smile back. I wonder how he looks like with his real smile. A wide one that shows his teeth.

"you smiled." i told him.  He nodded and lowered his head a little. "What are you doing to me?" I asked. He title his gaze at me in confusion. Shaking my head a little, standing up.

"excuse me. I have to go home. It's late." they all said goodnight. I walk to the door being followed by him.

"with car or walk? " Jungkook asked while looking up at the sky, seeing bright stars.

"Walk." I say, looking at the stars as well. So bright and beautiful. I would probably be lost in them. "It's beautiful." i said smiling, still looking up.

"I know right?" I stare at him, he was already staring back, i got surprised at what he did next.

-JK POV-

I pulled her closer to me. Staring into her  shinning eyes under the stars, those shine eyes makes me weak and those stare makes me want to stare more. How longer are you going to get beautiful? She is like a flower, each day gets more beautiful.

"Jungkook?" she shyly called my name. Her gaze lower down at her black shoes. "you are too close." I backed away and hold her small soft hand in mine.

"let's stay like this for a while." I told her. She hummed. "One day my mom was screaming for help. I woke up in horror. I was scared, I was a kid after all. I was weak." Her eyes were full of curiosity. I smiled a bit and turned my face away to the other side.

"continue." she whispers, shaking my hand slowly.

"Standing up to open the door when it was locked. I wanted to see what was going on. I was shaking. I kept banging on the door. Screaming with my moms screams, crying with her cries. Minhyuk came and opened the door from outside and was looking at me trembling. We then dashed to the livingroom to see there was my dad holding a bloody knife and was shocked. That day i thought he killed her. " Y/N gasped, hiding her mouth with her free hand.

" oh, no... " she mumbled. I looked away again." I thought he was a murder. After all these years, I hated him even though it wasn't him who killed her." I swallowed my tears back. I turned to see her tears fall, i wiped them and kissed her forehead.

I wanna protect her. I wanna love her. I don't wanna hurt her. I'm no good for her. I have to protect her from me.