(15)

-JK POV-

Her, being in my arms was so soft and trembling, so tiny. I can't help but to feel her. I forced myself to stop with those thoughts of mine. My eyes gaze down to see her sleeping peacefully on my chest. Why are you doing this to me? As i make it to my car, i place her inside slowly, didn't want to awake her. Arriving at her house, I stare at her for a while before trying to wake her up.

"Hey, wake up." she is definitely a deep sleeper, i sigh. I again lift her up carefully and walked towards her door. I knocked, no answer. "Is anyone home?" No one. I sigh at my thoughts. I stare at her again. "alright, let's go again."

-Y/N POV-

The bed is so Comfortable, however mine wasn't this comfy. I shut my eyes open, sitting properly on the bed, glancing around the familiar room. Nope, not my room. I quickly got up and out of the room. The smell of egg came through my nose. Yummy.

"you awake." deep tone behind me said. I flinched scared. Swiftly stare behind.

"Jungkook, you scared me!" I say placing my both palm on my heart. Seeing him without a shirt, I gaze slowly away from the view. "Get yourself a shirt, Jeon."  He start to come closer with his stupid smirk, Oh, lord how badly I want to slap him with it away.  Still not looking at him, I felt his breath on my right ear. I flinched a bit again. He is too close.

"I wonder how you would look." after saying this, he moves away past me while wearing the white shirt he was holding this whole time.

"pervert!" I shouted behind him. Bet my cheek are rose!

"let's eat, the breakfast is waiting for us." he what?

"weird, never knew you could be nice." i joke looking at the table with food.

"only now I'm trying to be." he says after sitting down.

"And why?" I asked, raising one eyebrow at him, still standing.

"because of yesterday. You where trying to get yourself killed." right, I forgot about that.

"No, I would never do that." i say. Still staring at his dark eyes.

"Then, Why didn't you move?" he gaze away from my eyes, pouring the orange juice on our glasses.

"I couldn't." I felt the rock was in my throat. It hurts. I felt like crying. I hate what happened to me yesterday. Put yourself together! 

"Why?" after overflow the glasses he stares back at me. Into my eyes. As if he didn't want to break the contact, too.

"Can we drop this conversation?" I asked pleading, trying not to shutter.

"alright, I won't push you now. Once the breakfast is done. I will make sure you tell me." he is so stubborn. I sigh.

"Okay." i said and sat down. After we ate, i did the dishes and he did the table.

"Thanks for the help. " he said sitting on the fluffy couch, i sat next to him and smiled in response. "So?" He say.

"well, I could not move. I guess I was too shocked. I thought what to do, scream? Run? I did neither of them." I say and stare at him. He was staring at me back. It took him a while to answer me.

"I thought you were going to kill yourself."

"No, i would never." i chuckle, looking away from him.

"That's good." he said. His gaze is still on me. I can feel it.

"By the way, how did i end up here?" I asked, staring back. This time he looks away.