(19)

"I love him! How am I supposed to stay away from him?! How... How can I just ignore it?!" I shout crying hard. The pain is too much. He didn't say anything. All silent. "I wanna see him..." he shake his head. "Tell him to come and let him tell me all of these by himself!" I say. He shakes his head again.

"no, forget about that." He hides his mouth with his big palm and walks past me. I grabbed his arm. He turns around with his red eyes. "Please, stop! I already told you to let go! Forget about him, he is no longer yours!" he roughly pushed my hand away. I hit his chest, crying.

"Why?!" he closed his eyes. "don't make me hate you, Taehyung!" I said. He grabs my wrist from hitting him any further.

"that would be grateful." he says deeply. "now please go." he let go of my wrist and moved. I sniffed, wiped the tears away. I put myself together and place a straight face. I shout.

"Tell him this from me! I hate him! Tell him I hate him so much for not telling me this by himself, for not seeing me instead of you! I never meant to date him at first the place. That's because I pity him!" He turns around again to face me. I nod.

"Really?" he says. He frowns and walks away. Lying is no helping. I wanna hurt him just like how he did. He could come and explain all this to me. Mafia? How come? I turned around, crying. I walked faster.

-TAE POV-

"Shit!" I frustratingly punched the air. Jungkook will be hurt once I tell him this, and i can't hide that from him.

"If Jungkooks knows about this, he will hate her for sure. " Yoongi said through my ear phone, he recorded it all, of course.

"We can't hide this from him. Now come back to the van, you look like an idiot standing there." Jimin said. They did see everything from the van, and heard. After all, we didn't want her to be hurt. Jungkook did the right thing. Kinda.

-Y/N POV-

Running my fingers through my hair frustratingly. Now what?  Tears keeps on running down. I took the pillow and screams in it. No help. I took the vase which I had bought it with Jungkook when he got me those red roses,i throw it out on the floor. Seeing the pieces shattered away. Damn it!

"Oh, my God! " my mom came in, seeing me weeping. She glance around the messy room. "What happened?!" she carefully walked past the shattered vase to the bed and hugged me.

"He... Jungkook." I sobbed hard. Not breathing properly.  Jungkook broke me, mom. He broke me like how the vase shattered.  She hugged me tightly. Kissed my forehead. Caressing my long soft hair.

"your hair is long and soft." he says while caressing them happily. He sniffed in between them. "vanilla shampoo?" he sniffed again.

"oh, that's creepy Jungkook. You sniffing like some creep." I say laughing. He laughs, sniffing again.

"I like your long hair."

"I don't know what to do..." I whispered, closing my eyes. Now what am I supposed to do with our memories, Jungkook?  One tear came before I fell asleep.
~
"Jisoo, I wanna go to somewhere, where I can forget everything for a while. " I said through the phone. One tear falls and I wipe it away. She sigh before replying after a long pause.

"there is this one place which isn't a good idea." she says. I frown.

"then let's go."

-JK POV-

"Ah, she really did say that?" Taehyung nods. Clenching my teeth as hard as I can. "I see." I say nodding. Can't say if that's what I wanted or not. "Show me the recorder." hearing the record of her voice made me miss her more. I got betrayed by her just like how she got by me. I laughed, giving the recorder back to Taehyung. "so, this is called fake love?" I say laughing. Getting my black gun ready. I shoke my head unbelievably.

"Sir, we just finished spying on her. Tonight she is going to the, Nightie Night Clubs." my one of the guards bows. He stands beside Taehyung. I smirked.

"really?" he nods. Taehyungs gaze wasn't too happy with this news. So am I. "Tonight, I'm gonna show her my real me. " I target the trigger and shoot the wall beside the guard, he flinched a bit. "the one who should be scared is her, not you my buddy." I said standing up.

Playing games now, Y/N? Because mine just started, Baby.