(7)

"Ahh!" I woke up Due to a splash of cold water. All over me.

"what the?! Jeon Jungkook!" I said getting up from the bed, being all soaked. I looked at him angrly. "what was that for?!"

"Hey, hey! Hush, no need to shout in the morning. You won't wake up when I tried to." he said with his boring look. "i see, you are wearing my clothes now. Didn't you say, you would be more comfortable sleeping with your own clothes? I guess not." he teases, smirking, staring at me  fromhead to feet.

"Shut up!" I shout, being irritable by him.

"Just admit it." he says. I didn't say anything. He was making me extra nervous, i just looked over at his desk, trying to break the eye contact.

"By the way, i forgot to ask you, who was the man in the picture?" I moved to meet his eyes.

"mind your business." before he closes the door, he says,

"Get ready. I'm taking you home, you only have five minutes to be fully dressed."

"only five minutes?" I roll my eyes in judgment.

-TIME SKIP-

as i got out of the car i took a stare at Jungkook.

"Thank you so for helpin-" and he drove off. I only gave myself a blank face. That's fine.

-PARTY DAY-

"you ready? I'm coming over to get you." Jisoo said through the phone as i was doing my make up. Eyeliner, mascara, some foundation, dark red lips stick, long black dress and a dark red high heels. That was Jisoo's idea.

"yes I'm. "

-AT THE PARTY-

"Jisoo! Stay with me okay!" I screamed into her ears from the thunderous music.

" i will!" She shouts back.

"Let's drink some!" I wide my eyes with shaking head.

"no, no, no!"

"I meant some soda! Idiot!" she says laughing. I was not ready to drink. Even so, my mom doesn't agree with it. I need to respect her choice and so take care of my health. However, someday I will. While i was waiting for Jisoo to bring sodas i saw Jimin dancing with some Girls.

"Ha, Jimin, Jimine, he is such a coward." i sang while still looking at him having all fun. How about Taehyung? He isn't there, i can't see him. But then my eyes catches Jin  and the others.

"Jin!" Of coures he wouldn't hear me from far from here. "Jin!" I shout while walking there.

"Oh? Look at you! You are a whole difference person!"  I just smiled at his compliment.

"So, who are you here with?" He asks.

"Jisoo. She told me to wait for her until she gets soda, however she is really late." i answered while looking around maybe will find her but, nope.

"Ah okay, come sit with us for a while." he says patting the empty spot which was beside him and the other guy I do not know.

"Thank you." I say.

"Oh, that's, Hoseok, Namjoom and Yoongi." he introduced them to me, so Hoseok is on my right side.

"hello! I'm your hope!" I smiled at his funny behavior.

"Hey I'm Y/n. Nice to meet you guys.y. " the three of them glances at each other with eye widened and stares back at me and smiled immediately.

"Nice to meet you too Y/n." Namjoon said smiling showing his beautiful big dimples. They are all fun to be with. Jin keeps telling me some jokes and while there is Yoongi death glaring, Hoseok doing some wired faces and Namjoon says some beautiful poem. Yes i really did have fun...i wonder if Jungkook is like that too? Ah, why should i care?