(25)

Their house was huge. He is mafia dumb. I told myself clumsily. I shake my head a little at my thoughts. I looked who was standing beside the door, Jin. I nearly was about to smile to him. I only walked past his straight face.

"you really came." Jungkook who was ready for the fight, was standing there with his cold eyes, wearing black same as me, spoke.

"of course." i say serious. I got inside the fighting ring place, getting my spot ready. "So, shall we go on?" I said looking at him, he smirks. We then started. We walk slowly circle around, staring at each other's focused eyes. He then got close and was about to trip me over but i didn't let that happen. I jumped and he was about to grab me on my waist, i turned over and grabbed his neck, pulling his ear toward my lip and whispered to his ear."Who is the boss now?" He smirked, suddenly grabs my back of the neck, my back slams the ground harshly, I moaned in pain. "Moron." I mumble under my breath and he came above me, putting my hands above my head.

"Who...is... the... boss... now?" He says slowly and carefully, Smirking down at me.

"Do you...do you even know who killed your mother?" I hesitate to say those words under him. The look on his face was surprised, looking at me with those wide eyes. Wondering how I knew or why I asked this.

"No, but I'm gonna find out and kill them." I nod. Not knowing what to say anymore. He asks, still above me. Seeing his hair softly falling. "How did you know about those?"

"Long story." I said, trying to escape out of his grib.

"don't try. You won't slide free under me. " I glared at him.

"Yes i can." i kicked his private place. He groaned, but didn't let go

"Good one but failed." he says laughing.

"Jungkook..." i say, he looks at me. "I want a real fight." he laughs. Loudly this time.

"Really?" he Raises his both eyebrows. "you sure?" He asked again.

"dead sure. I want a real fight between us, Jungkook. With weapons. " the look on his face didn't like the idea.

"Forget it." he got up, letting go. I stand up and start to provoke him.

"kitty cold cat. Are you scared? Or, I'm too lovely to you that you can't even harm me, Jungkook?" I said smirking. I'm enjoying it too much that I could get myself into trouble. He stares at me glaring.

"Y/n..." he calls my name clearly.

"Y/n! Stop this." Taehyung speaks from out of the fight ring.

"Stay out of this Taehyung." Jungkook said, still staring at me. I smiled lowkey. He walks ahead to me. "you really want this? You are kinda getting into something we both don't want. " he says slowly. I glanced down, hiding my smile. He lifts my chin up harshly. I whimper a little.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung calls out on him again.

"I said Stay out of this!" He let go of me and walks over to the door. He locked it before Taehyung could get inside. Members just stood there not knowing what to do. Jungkook got out his knife and throw it to me, i grab it and smirk.

"My favorite weapon." the members, stares at us with horror.

"What if you got her killed? You can't even control it." Jungkook was about to answer when i cut him off.

"He will probably cry at my funeral." I picture it and laughed.

"Shut up." he clench his teeth. He took his knife out and got his spot ready as i did.

"One...two...tree!" I count and he sudden was about to stab me with it, i grabbed his hand, pushing it away and kicked him on his leg as i backed away.

"you had practice well." he says.

"Yes, very." I say carefully. I then ran to him, getting on his back and put him hard on the floor.

"Jungkook!" Jimin yelled, surprised.

"Get up! Kitty cat!" He greeted his teeth and got up.

"you sure are something."

"Like What?" I asked, smiling, proud of myself.

"A shit." he ran to me and grabbed my neck, i kicked his leg harder than before.

"that's quite disappointing, Jungkook." I say. He gets back at me.

"I will make sure to disappoint you way more, Y/n." I swallow my tears back when I look at him in the eyes. His eyes are so deep and dark. I holded the knife properly. I stabbed him on his arm, showing the deep blood running down. He groans as we backed away from each other.

"now our fight is over." I was about to go out when he stabbed my leg from behind. Feeling the hard pain I couldn't bear it. I whimper, falling hard on the floor. Hearing the other gasped. I stare at my leg, bleeding dark ugly smell of red color like wine. I closed my eyes tightly, exhaling. "you moron!" I shout in pain. My face skin was heated with sweats.

"it's a payback." he says, breathing heavily, same as me.

"It's cheating!" I yelled.

"There is no rules in my fight." he says as he comes closer, i backed away, he stops.

"I'm not going to hurt you." i laughed at the comment.

"you just did? "I pointed at my leg. " take me out of here!" I whined. The scar is bruning. "I freaking stabbed you a bit, but you stabbed me deeply, Jungkook!"

"you said you wanted a real fight?" I didn't say anything. He is right.

"you gave up already?" he asks smirking.

"No..." I say glaring.

"Then stand up." he orders.

"How Am I going to stand up!?"

"See, you weak." he shakes his head slowly, smirking. Now he is provoking me. He was about to open the door when i stand up.

"Come here..." i said, he chuckled a little. Turned back around, facing me. I was feeling like I could collapse in any time, and i did.

"Stop acting strong infront of me." that was the last thing I heard before everything turned black.