(18)

We had been dating for five months. He showed himself to me, but not fully yet. Well, at least he was a normal guy with many laughs. My mom liked him so much after they met. My love for him is getting stronger each minute, day, month. We always hang out and stay in touch. And no, we haven't kissed yet. He made many memories for us. So many of them that I can't forget, because of how much they means to me. The collage has been calm lately. Everything is going well. Jisoo, she got herself a boyfriend and she talks about him none stop. I'm so happy she found her lover. Jungkooks father made it alive. However, he is being nursed at home. He can't go out much. His wife is always by his side. These five months Changed many things.

"what's your order?" I asked Jisoo when she stands with me at the line.

"fries aaand pizza, please." I nod smiling. "oh, and pepsi!"

"as always." I say. She smiles childishly. After ordering we found a place to sit. We sat down and started with our food.

"this is so delicious!" She sings, chewing on pizza. I laughed and nod.

"Agree. This restaurant is our favorite." I say taking a big bite from salat pizza.

"yes, my dear." she puts the pizza down and stares at me. "mom has been so stressed lately. She and dad always fought. Yesterday they fought. Today morning they did fight too." she sigh. "grandpa is coming over to make a business at our house." she laughs. " he is so funny. I mean, my parents would never divorce, because their love is so high that I can't see it. It is invisible." we both laughed.

"love can be so strong when it comes to these things." I said my grandma's line. She would always tell me this.

"true."
~
"damn it! We are late for class! I told you to hurry up, why do you eat slow?!" Jisoo says pissed while walking faster. I giggle walking behind her. Once we arrived to our class, she opens the door and the first thing I didn't see was Jungkook. Mhm? Weird. He should be here by now. I go over to my seat and sat there. Jisoo noticed and walks over to me. "he is sick again?" she asks. I shurgged.

"I don't know. He didn't text me. That's weird. He would always tell me if he couldn't come." She nods and say,

"I didn't see Yoongi in my math class."

"oh, really? Could something is wrong?" I say worried. She sits on Jungkooks seat beside me when the teacher stare at Jisoo. Jisoo whispers.

"let's wait and see. Mhm?"

"alright." I say and we took our books.
~
"how come all of them aren't in school?" I said getting worried again.

"I know right? Something is probably off." she frown. I sigh loud. "he even isn't answering your calls. Maybe he is busy?" she pats my arm.

"I will just wait for him to call me back." I said.

One month later

This month got worse. So worse I wish it was a nightmare. He has been away for a month. Calling him? No answer. Messaging him? Same, no reply. Got to his apartment? He moved out. To his parents? Unknown, because they aren't home. Jisoo tried to help me and contacted all of them. Still, no answer. Jungkook, where the hell are you? I hesitate to call Tae for thirteen times today, i did anyway. Three rang and he answered. I swiftly stood up. After being too distressed, he finally answered.

"Tae! I was so worried about you. What is going on? Are you all alright? Where have you been?" I was firing him with questions. "Jungkook isn't answering my calls and I'm distressed." I speak fast while chewing on my thumb nail.

"Y/N..." there was a long pause. I stopped eating my nail and listen to him. " There is something I have to tell you. Meet me at the, kids play park. Beside your favorite coffee shop. I'm sitting on the bench." with that he cuts the line. I pulled my phone away, staring at it before dash outside. I'm feeling uneasy about this. He better not kidding with me. Seeing him sitting on the bench, looking at the kids playing around. He was wearing black suit. Someone passed away? I slowly approached him. Of course it couldn't be Jungkook? I sat slowly on the bench, beside him. Maybe this is one of his another prank.

"no one died." he says straight. I sigh long in relief. I stare back at him. "There is something I have to tell you before I leave." he says glancing at his watch on his wrist. He looks back at me. "I don't have much time." this is just so weird. He never was like that. I'm starting to get distressed.

"Tae, stop joking around with me like that." I told.

"I'm not joking around, Y/N." he says serious. "what I wanted to say is, stay away from Jungkook And from us." he says, frowning. For some while I was blank. This stabbed me. I laughed at him.

"what the hell? Still trying to play cool? You still need more practice, not working." I say smiling, "drop this prank and tell me where the hell are you guys?"

"I'm not joking! You think this is easy for me to say those?!"  he shouts. I was shocked. My smile dropped.

"what... What are you saying?" my voice cracked a bit. He looks at the kids playing around.

"I envy them. They are so happy and lucky." he pleaded.

"Taehyung!" my voice cracked. Tears showing. "Please, be clearly at what you are saying. You would always joke around. But this joke is a pain to me. Please, don't go this far as a prank on me." I know this isn't a joke but it must be. Impossible for me to stay away from Jungkook.

"For gods sake, I'm not joking!" he shouts. I was taking aback. "he is dangerous, Y/N. He is no longer the Jungkook you know. He changed in one month. Even though he was practicing secretly over all these months when you were dating. Our meeting breaks now. I'm sorry, I hope we will meet again in the future. I have to go now." he turns around to leave. I ran in front of him. Blocking him from going any further. I shoke my head. He sighs deeply.

"what do you mean by dangerous? He never harmed me, Tae." I pleaded. He nods.

"I know he never did. But he might." this stabbed me again. I shut my eyes close before opening them.

"you are not going anywhere. Unless you admin it's a prank." his expression soften after seeing my tears running.

"what can I do to make you believe me?" he asks pleading.

"look at me in the eyes and say it!" he locked his eyes with mine. His vision were blurry from tears.

"He is a mafia boss, Y/N." Feeling already lost, with many mixed feelings. No, this can't be true. Tears were running down. I hang my head low. I wish this was a joke. If only it was. This is too shocking. I started to cry. "I'm so sorry." Tae whispers as his tears ran down. "I never meant to hurt you like this."