(8)

"Let go of my hand or you will regret it." he starts to laugh like a maniac. At least I tried to be cool. Now I feel my legs jelly.

" guys! Come see this, Look at that young lady." his two friends came, staring at me from head to my toes.

"W-what are you doing?" I said out of fears. Looking at the guy who was holding me.

"Nothing, just playing." he says smirking again and starts to come closer to my face.

"Back off!" I said pushed him and ran away from them. As i keep on running i didn't dare to look behind me, i was scared but did it anyway. I see behind and saw that they are still running after me.

"Ouch!" I bumped into someone, Again!
I looked up to see who is was.

"Jungkook! I need your help! They... They are after me! Please!" I shout out of breath.

"Who?" He gave his bored look.

"Them!–where are they?" I pointed behind me and saw they were gone.

"Lie?" He says with his eyes on me. Directly into my eyes.

"N-no I'm not! Why would i-"

"get out of my way, I don't have time for lairs. " he starts walking his way.

"no wai-" someone grabs my arm and a big hand moves to my mouth before screaming.

"Mhm!" I couldn't scream. I could see Jungkooks back. Damn you Jeon.

"Hey again." he whispers on my ear.

"I'm gonna take you to somewhere where you would be wild. " my eyes widen in horror, as he was about to push me inside of his van, i bite his palm as hard as I could. He jerks his hand out and groan.  I took the chance and screamed my lungs out.

"HELP!" he was still holding tight unto my arms.

"you brat!" He was about to give me a slap when someone came in front of me and the slap landed on him.

"Jungkook..." i say with cracking voice.

"you are such a pain..." he then pushed the guy and punch him hard. The man collapses hard on the ground. Jungkook took my hand in his and walks away from there in faster steps.

"you don't need to drive me, my house is near by." i said looking at our hands twisted togather. When he notice it, he lets go of my hand instantly and looks away.

"AnYway! I will go now...bye. " i was going to walk when he said.

"Get in the car now." he got me freez in my steps.

"Why?" I asked looking at his unknown emotions face.

"Get. In. The. Car. Now." he said slowly one word by one. Okay, I should definitely listen.

"okay." i did what he asked for.

There was a long silence. I decide to broke it.

"Hey, lets eat something. Likeee, ice cream?"

"No." he answered still looking at the road.

"okay,..how about pizza!"

"No."

"Hm...Watch a movie!"

"No."

"...Play PlayStation!"

"No!"

"Noodles!"

"NO!-wait, wait. Noodels?" his eyes swift at me and back at the road.