So Tired

Felix POV

We just performed District 9 and then Mirror at Music Bank.

We were all exhausted.

If we all took off our makeup, then the bangs under our eyes would be as visible as a crack on someone's phone.

"I can't wait to get in the car and sleep!!" Jeongin whined.

"Same!!" Minho said while resting his arm on Jeongin's shoulder.

"There the car!" Woojin pointed outside.

"Quickly let's move!!" Chan said so we could avoid the fans who would be running outside any minute.

"Jeongin, Minho, Hyunjin, Woojin, and Seungmin! You guys ride in that car while the rest of us take the second car.

We always had to split up when going someplace.

We only rode all in one limo when we arrived to music shows or anywhere where we would be filmed while getting out.

We couldn't make ourselves known on the ride back because then everyone would know that famous people are riding in that limo because it's a limo. That's why we take average cars on the way back.

Chan, Changbin, Jisung and I were riding in car two.

But we just had to wait for it to arrive.

Jisung started panicking when he heard fans start screaming. They were already rushing out like a box of cereal being poured into a bowl. Obviously before the milk.

Jisung would always get scared about this so it was always Chan's job to calm him down. I would do it except I'm just too tired right now.

I looked up at Chan and he was still looking around for our car.

"Chan.. ahem.." My eyes rolled over to Jisung as he was holding his cheeks and shaking.

That's when I noticed that right behind him, there was fans already so close to us.

I grabbed Changbin because he was the furthest away from us and closest to them.

Changbin looked pissed that I pulled his arm.

"I'm trying to save you okay?" I gave him a sharp look.

He just rolled his eyes.

"Guys..." Jisung said as one fan was an arm's length away from touching us.

That's when the car arrived and we all rushed in to be saved from the outside.

I've seen many crazy fans in my life, and this group was one of them.

They were jumping up and down, screaming at the top of their lungs. Some of them even lost their voices from screaming when we were on stage.

The car drove off and we were headed for the dorms.

...

"Goodnight everyone..." Woojin rubbed his eye with one hand and held a teddy bear in the other.

"Night Woojin." I told him.

"Goodnight." Seungmin said without looking up from his phone.

"Hey, you should be sleeping." Chan walked up to him.

"I'm just doing something. It will be real quick." Seungmin said as he continued playing phone games.

"Whatever. I want you to bed before midnight." Chan said.

"But that's in 7 minutes?" Seungmin looked up.

"Exactly." Chan walked out of the room and went to his shared room.

All the oldest members shared a room and all the youngest members shared a room.

It went: Chan, Woojin, Minho, and Changbin would be in the first room, while Hyunjin, Jisung, Seungmin, Jeongin, and I were in the second.

Since there is 9 of us, we had to split it 4 and 5.

I went up to my shared room and found Hyunjin on his phone. He looked ready for bed and that he was just going to be on his phone for a while. Jeongin was fast asleep and Jisung was in the bathroom taking off all of his makeup and getting dressed. How do I know this? He never shuts the bathroom door. Only when he is peeing he does that. Seungmin was still in the living room.

I went into the bathroom and Jisung naturally scooted over.

"Can you help me with this?" He held up a makeup wipe and half of his face looked red from trying to scrub it off.

"Hey Hyunjin!!" I whispered yelled because the youngest was still sleeping in that room.

"What?" Hyunjin put down his phone and came up to us.

"Come Help Jisung with this. You're good at this stuff." I told him.

"Jisung!! What did you do to yourself!!" Hyunjin gasped as he saw the boy's red face.

"Yeah you do that while I use the bathroom."

I pulled down my pants and sat on the toilet. I honestly don't care if they see me or not. We're already like brothers.

"Owww you're hurting me!!" Jisung quivered.

"Almost done." Hyunjin's tongue was sticking out from the side of his mouth. He always does that when he's concentrating.

"There!" Hyunjin stood back to have a better view of his creation. Or accomplishment from Jisung's face.

I went over to go wash my hands and they casually moved to the side.

"Felix you're makeup is not off." Hyunjin noticed.

"Oh yeah. I guess it's not." I stopped and then kept walking to my bed. Right now, all I wanted was the lay down and sleep on that bed.

"Felix, you always forget to take your makeup off. Remember that one day you woke up with acne because you didn't take your makeup off the night before?" Hyunjin crosses his arms.

I shivered at that. Acne hurts. And I still had to do a fanmeet right after that. They had to put even more makeup on me and a fan asked why my face is so lumpy. That was embarrassing. Never again.

I grabbed the makeup remover wipe from Hyunjin's hand and started to rub my face with it.

"You idiot! That one is used." Hyunjin took it from my hand and threw it in the trash can.

He handed me clean one.

"Thanks." I grabbed the new one and started to gently wipe my face. There was a lot of makeup here because we couldn't go on stage without it.

After about 4 minutes, I was finished and went to lay down on my bed.

Jisung was fast asleep and Hyunjin was still on his phone.

"Goodnight hyung." I told Hyunjin right before shutting my eyes. If there was a response, I didn't hear it because my mind went straight to dream land.