Find Out

Your POV

When Chan and I reached a different room, we stopped and closed the door.

He looked at me for a solid 8 seconds before saying anything.

I didn't know what to do then just stand there hoping that he would finally said what he needed to say.

"Something's wrong with you." He finally spoke.

"Um jee thanks." I sighed.

"No. Something is different about you."

"Well congratulations!!! You figured out the secret!!! Can I go back now?"

"No, Felix. Tell me what's wrong. I need to know."

"There's nothing wrong."

"Are you sick? Tired? Do you still want to be here?"

"Well, define here. Because if you mean, here as in here standing in this room all alone with you then no. I don't want to be here. But if you mean here as in inside this stupid dream, well that's still a no."

"What do you mean dream?" Chan tilted his head.

The door opened and in came Jeongin, Hyunjin, and Woojin.

"Chan we need to continue practicing." Hyunjin said. He then focused his glare to me.

"Seungmin and I want to go get something to eat." Jeongin said.

Everyone turned to Woojin to see what he was going to say and he just quietly nodded in the direction of Hyunjin and Jeongin.

"He agrees with us." Jeongin said.

Chan nodded and walked out of the room.

I followed after everyone left.

They were all walking ahead of me and I noticed that Hyunjin slowed his pace.

He came to a stop.

I caught up to them and tried to pass Hyunjin, but then he caught my wrist.

"Felix, you're not telling us something, and I'm going to find out." He whispered in my ear.