Out of Place

Your POV

All of Stray Kids and I followed this "manager" guy like little chicks all the way through the bottom floor until we reached the elevator.

We all squeezed in and waited in awkward elevator music.

It was all silent until we heard a stomach growl.

"Changbin is that you??" Jisung looked at the smallest member.

"Shut up." Changbin hissed.

When the elevator got to the 4th floor, we all stepped out as Chan held the door for us.

Stray Kids were all following the manager as he led us all the way to this room.

"A dance practice room." I said aloud noting the mirrored room with a hard wood floor.

"Yeah." Changbin said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes and kept walking to where they were all putting their bags down.

"I'm gonna go get changed." Chan said as he grabbed some things from his bag. I followed him.

"Felix what are you doing?" He noticed me halfway down the hallway.

"Same thing as you." I answered in a cheery voice.

"Getting-changed?" He asked hesitantly.

"Yes!!" I replied.

"Where's you clothes?" He stopped fully facing me.

"Um.." I looked down at my hands. "Right." I blushed walking back to the room.

Chan just shook is head and smiled.

I arrived back at the room and found Hyunjin and Minho stretching.

The others were doing simple things like checking their phones, drinking something, or just chatting.

All of this was natural to them.

And I just felt out of place.