Yeah Whatever

Hey guys....so I just realized that the last chapter was NOT the 100th chapter...but wattpad rather displayed 100 chapters because it also included my unpublished chapters.

Idk what chapter it was...I counted and it was like 96 or something....but I'm just gonna do another mass upload because I found my footing on this book again.

I've also added music again!!! - Sorry its just that I've been lazy because I would have to find a song for every chapter and it was going to be a long process.....I'd rather just upload the chapter....but hopefully this pattern continues with the music..!

It's just been a struggle to find the music to fit each chapter....but I'm going to take the extra mile and do the music that fits with each chapter now.

- - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - -

Your POV:

I wake up inside...where am I?

I sit up, out of this bed I'm laying in.

No.

I'm in the school Nurse's office.

I feel a heating pack on my stomach and the cold icepack fell off my head when I sat up.

"What's going on?" I say weakly.

"Hello honey, you're up." The nurse wobbles over to me.

"Huh? What happened?" I rub my eyes.

"You had an accident in one of your classes. You threw up all over the ground and then you passed out."

"I fainted?" 

"That's right." She smiled.

"Why are you saying that like it's a good thing?" My eyebrows furrowed.

"I'm just trying to stay positive here." She simply stated.

"Ok, sorry for that." I apologize. "But not to be rude or anything, but you think I can leave?"

"I'm sorry Miss Y/N, the principal told me to have you wait here until you get up."

"Why?" I'm alarmed now.

"Something about a meeting with your parents afterwards."

"Oh no." I held my head.

"I should probably go notify them." She walked back outside the room to get to the phones.

"Oh no indeed." I heard a voice from the corner.

The window was open.

"You again." I saw when his figure approached the light.

"Oh, Y/N. Why can' you just say my name already?"

"Because I don't know it." I held my arms.

"The more you don't say my name...the more I get...excited."

"Ok, I've had about enough of you. Can't you just leave me alone???" I growl.

"Really? I thought you needed to get out of here... you know before your parents and the principal come down here." Jay looked directly at my eyes in the most devious way.

"But I guess, you'd rather have me go away then help you out..." He looked down at his nails.

"Ugh fine." I stand up. "This better be quick." I put my shoes back on.

"Ok let's go." I looked up at him.

"Here, go to the window line." He said.

"It's called a windowsill." I corrected him.

"Do you want me to help you or not?"

"Fine." I sit on the windowsill.

He pushed my back and I fell out of the window and into a bush.

"OWW!!!" I screamed. The windowsill scrapped the back of my thighs and I landed on my leg.

Not to mention the 50 foot drop from the goddamn window!!!

Ok I may be exaggerating a little bit....but it was just as scary!

He jumps down a couple minutes after.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!!! I COULD HAVE..." He put his hand over my mouth.

"Shhhh... They're up there." He looked back up at the window.

...

We were walking away from the school.

"Where are we even going? I've never done this before." I stated.

"What are you talking about? You always do this."

"What?" I shake my head. "No way."

"Yeah. You do." He said. "Anyway, we're heading to our spot."

"Our spot?" I tilted my head.

"Yeah the whole gang's gonna be there." 

"The whole gang? No." I stopped. "I'm not getting involved with a gang."

I crossed my arms.

"You gotta be kidding me, princess."

"Don't call me princess." I scowled.

"You're already apart of the gang." He tugged on my arm and we kept moving forward.

"Impossible. I have no memory of this." I held my chin up.

"Yeah, we'll see who's right when we get there. You just wait." Jay said as he put his arm around me.

"What are you doing?" I pull his arm away from me. 

"Come on, it's like you've changed." 

"I haven't changed." I scoffed. "This has always been me."

"Yeah whatever man." He looks forward again. 

"Yeah whatever." I face the opposite direction from him.