Drugs?

Your POV:

Disappointed I head back to the room.

"I hate this." I mumble as I walk back inside.

"Hate what?" I see Hyunjin look up from his phone in the darkness.

"Everything." I say before making my way to my bed.

'By the way... looking at your phone in total darkness and that close to your face isn't going to improve your eyesight." I say after I lay down.

I heard angered mumbled coming from Hyunjin and other sides of the room and shifting in beds.

The bathroom light is still on.. I can see through the crack underneath.

The bathroom door swings open and Jeongin comes out with a towel around his waist.

Luckily, it's darkness.

I can't see anything beyond the light.

So I close my eyes...

About 30 minutes later I awake to hear whispering.

I groan silently and roll my eyes.

I'm trying to actually get some real sleep tonight and talking isn't going to help.

My eyes look around to see any phone lights or heavy moving.

I don't see anything, so I close my eyes.

Then I hear the whispering get louder.

Oh come on...

Go to bed already!!!

I turn to the other side of my bed dramatically, making a loud noise which would signal that hey someone is still up because of you so shut up and go to sleep.

That didn't do anything.

Frustrated I sit up and grab my pillow ready to throw when I hear a word that makes me stop dead in my tracks.

Drugs?