Individual Ways

Your POV:

After everyone finished their dessert, Jeongin suggested that we go to some stores.

"Yeah, sure just let's get the check first... Um waiter, check please!!!" Chan held his arm up to get their attention. 

"I kinda want get... ice..cream..?" 

"SEUNGMIN WE JUST ATE A MEAL AND DESSERT YOU UNGREATFUL LITTLE!!!!" Hyunjin and Jisung were holding back Minho from going off the walls.

I sat there in disbelief how crazy they could get.

All this loud shouting had a bunch of people staring at you guys.

Stray Kids are obnoxious. 

The waiter delivered the check to Chan.

I saw Changbin snatch the check from Chan and put in his credit card.

The waiter took the check and the card.

"Thanks again Changbin." You lip-read what Chan said to Changbin. 

After decided which strip malls to go to, everyone got on the same page.

"The one near the arcade." Jeongin repeated.

"Yes, only you are not only going to the arcade, you will be shopping too. I don't want to see that you spent two entire hours just playing video games." Chan told him.

"Two hours is nothing. One time I spent six hours playing video games straight." Jeongin had a look of accomplishment.

"Really? One time my brother spent eight hours of playing video games nonstop. It was over Christmas break." I spoke up.

"Felix you have a brother?" Woojin asked.

"Yeah."

"I thought you only had two sisters..." Jisung questioned.

"I.." And then I realized that the real Felix only had two sisters and no brother. I, Y/N, had the one brother.

"Hey look the taxi's here!!!" Seungmin pointed.

Stray Kids divided into two and went into two taxis.

Seungmin, Woojin, Jeongin, and Jisung.

Changbin, Chan, Hyunjin, Minho, and me.

The other taxi was dropped off at the arcade, and Chan sighed.

"Of course, this would happen. That's what I get for putting Woojin in charge." Chan slapped his forehead.

"That's offensive to Woojin." Minho said. "I'm going to tell him that."

"Please don't." Chan pleaded.

"Too late." Minho was looking at his phone when he got out of the taxi and just went in his own direction.

"Hey wait!! We're supposed to be spending quality time together as a group!!!" Chan screamed from the taxi.

"Peace out." Changbin headed in the opposite direction from Minho, by himself.

"Changbin!!!"

"Felix and I are going. Okay see ya, bye!!!" Hyunjin grabbed my arm and we went straight into a clothing store.

...

"Okay, we can be at the arcade as long as we stick together and stay close... and most importantly listen to Wooji....and they're gone." Woojin sighed.

"Is it bad they I don't remember the half of Stray Kids that I came with? Maybe Minho. I'm gonna go look for Minho." Woojin headed off in the arcade in search for Minho.

"BOOOM BOOM BLAST THOSE INTERGALACTIC DWEEBS OFF THE FACE OF MARS!!!!" Jisung screamed as he was killing off all the aliens in his arcade game."

"I think's it's my turn now." 

"Back off little kid... I'm bigger than you so I get to do what I want!!" Jisung yelled.

"I'm telling my mommy!!!"

"Oh no!!!" Jisung got scared and tried to see where the kid went. "Eh, one more game won't hurt anyone.."

"I don't know where Jeongin went." Seungmin looked around completely lost.

All he could see was flashing lights and puke stains all over the floor.

"A coin??" He picked up a token off the floor.

He looked up.

"Ready to start your engines, racer. For the race of a lifetime." Seungmin looked up at the game in front of him.

He looked to the side of the screen.

"Insert token here." He read aloud dazed in the toxic light.

He bent over and placed the token inside the machine.

"Rev up your engines racer, the race is about to begin."

Seungmin sat on the motorcycle and placed his hands on the wheel.

"i'm ready."

...

"Okay, so how about I pick out clothes for you to wear and then you pick out clothes for me to wear." Hyunjin told me.

"Um sure.."

"Okay be ready in 5." He swiftly left.

"Okay, this won't be that hard. Just stay focused, Y/N.... oh wow look at those cute clothes." You drifted off to the pretty pink section.

"Where were you Felix, I told you to meet me in 5, that was like 10 minutes ago!!" Hyunjin finally found me.

"Oh sorry, i was picking out cute clothes." I looked up at him.

"Um, Felix."

"Yeah?"

"Those are girl clothes." He looked weird at me.

"Oh uhhh... i was... practicing for when I...get a girlfriend!!" I exclaimed.

"Really." Hyunjin looked at me.

"Yeah really.. anyway... let's go try on those clothes." I pulled his arm.

We traded the clothes we picked out.

I looked at the first item I was going to try on in the stall.

"Um, this red shirt is very revealing. It's almost see through!!!" I exclaimed.

I put the shirt to the side.

"How about these pants?" 

I took off my pants and tried to put on those pants but there too skinny and tight to put on.

"These don't fit." I said aloud.

"OH PLEASE STOP TALKING!!!" I heard come from the other stall next to me.

My face flushed in embarrassment. 

"Ready, Felix??" I heard Hyunjin say outside the stalls.

"Uh I'm coming!!"