I'm a Girl?

Felix POV

I got up from my bed refreshed.

That's odd, normally I'm exhausted.

Anyway, I got myself out of my pastel pink bed sheets...

Wait a minute.

Pastel Pink?

I looked around and found myself in a girl's room.

I screamed.

"What is it Y/N?" Some little boy held onto the door frame and rubbed his eye.

"Who are you? Where am I?" I asked him.

"Y/N, it's Sunday. Go back to sleep." He said clenching his small teddy bear.

"Um little boy. That doesn't answer anything." I got up and I felt pajama pants on my body.

I looked down and saw slim legs coated in pink silk pajama pants.

"What?" I touched my legs. This is too skinny.

I faced the side mirror and saw a girl.

I turned around and saw no one.

"Wait what?" I shook my head.

I must be in a dream of some sort. This can't actually be happening.

What am I thinking? This is a dream. It's impossible to change genders over night.

I looked down at my chest.

Well, this isn't going to hurt anyone.

I squeezed the pair.

"These are squishier than I thought." I said aloud.

"Y/N!! What are you doing??!!" Some random lady who was holding a laundry basket looked in horror at me.

"Nothing." I put my hands to the side.

"That's not what young ladies do." She looked highly offended.

"Now come help me fold these clothes." She put the laundry basket in my room and walks out.

"So much for helping if you're just going to leave me to do all of this." I sat down on the bed and started to take out some clothes.

"Is this girl's underwear?" I held up the small piece of clothing. Boxers are so much bigger than this.

The lady from earlier came in with another laundry basket. "Thanks for taking care of this Y/N," She kissed the top of my forehead. "Mommy has a lot of work to do right now." She exited the room.

"Um.. I never agreed to any of this." I said with knots in my eyebrows.

"So much for a nice dream. I'm doing manual labor here by folding the laundry!!! Normally Woojin and Chan do this. Not me." I said to myself.

"Why can't my dream as a girl be nice? Like someone taking me out on a date or me going to a party. This is what I get?" I sigh.

I started to take out some more clothes. I didn't know how to fold these, but I just needed to take them all out first.

Then I saw a bra.

I held it up. 

Wait I'm not wearing a bra right now.

I grabbed it and took it to the bathroom with me.

"Now how do I put these things on?" I tried rubbing the ends together hoping that they would attach somehow. 

"This ain't it chief." I looked at it in front of me.

"I think I'm ready." I lifted up my shirt and covered myself with the bra.

I put it where it should be placed and put the shirt back on.

The bra slid out.

"Damn it!! I have to buckle this somehow." I eventually saw the ends and buckled them together.

"I did it I did it I did it!!!" I shouted jumping up and down.

"Now I just need to do that and then put it on."

I went downstairs after 30 minutes. 30 minutes of me exploring this girly room and finding a cute outfit.

I found a red crop top and skinny black jeans that barely fit, but hey they look cute.

I went downstairs.

"Where are you going Y/N? It's Sunday and you're supposed to be folding the clothes." This lady said. She must be my mother or something because only moms talk like that.

"I'm going on a date with my boyfriend, Changbin." I said confidently.

"Not those boys again. Honey, they are celebrities, not real people that you would ever meet." She said.

"Um what do you mean those boys?" I asked.

"That boy group Stray Kids." She said.

"I thought her favorite was Felix?" Some guy I wasn't even aware of until now, just spoke.

"What are you talking about?? I am Felix!!" I said.

"Um honey, you're a girl. And you're definitely not one of those overly confident Kpop Group hoes." She said confidently and took a sip from her coffee.

"Well damn bitch." I said.

"Excuse me Miss Y/N!!" She stood up and almost spit out her coffee.

"Who do you think you are??!!!" She screamed.

"Lee Felix."