Dates

Felix POV:

"Changbin why do you always have to use our shower. Go use the one in your room!!!" Seungmin scolded as soon as Changbin exited the bathroom.

"Because Chan and Woojin both take really long showers." Changbin said. "And mine was quick, was it not?"

"Mm." Seungmin held his arms. "Hey wait I was next!!!" 

"You snooze you lose!" I quickly ran in and locked the door.

"Wait it's not locking." I said aloud.

"Uh DUH. You can thank Jeongin for that." Seungmin said on the other side of the door.

"HEY!!! It was only way I could pull back the braces wire poking the inside of my cheek!!" I heard faint screams from a distance.

I had no idea what they were saying.

"JEONGIN THE STRING AND DOORKNOB TRICK ONLY WORKS WHEN YOU HAVE TO PULL OUT A LOOSE TOOTH!!!" 

Now the stupid door won't close.

I look around for options.

"Eh, I'm wasting so much time already." I hop on the shower and get ready.

I come out of the bathroom shivering with wet hair.

"Changbin used all the hot water didn't he?" Seungmin looked at me.

"Yep." I growled holding my things close to me.

...

We were in the mini van on our way to the building.

"I got the stuff from Jisung." Changbin whispers in my ear.

"Ok." I say. This didn't really involve me so i don't know why he's telling me all this.

"Supposedly, we're supposed to be hearing some big news about our comeback album today." Woojin spoke up.

"Will it be the release date?" Jeongin asked.

"Hopefully." Chan said looking out the window.

We arrive at the building and go inside.

"I've called all of you here for this important meeting." Our manager was speaking to us.

I was getting antsy.

"We've decided a few things about the upcoming events."

"Upcoming events?" Minho's eyebrow raised.

"The album and this other thing." The manager continued.

"Woah woah woah, what's this other thing?" Minho rested his head in his hand.

"Can you just let me finish!!!" 

"Yeah sorry." Minho's mouth got small.

"We've decided the comeback dates, the photoshoot dates, and the tour dates." The he covered his mouth.

"TOUR DATES!!!" Jisung screamed.

Everyone started to get really excited.

I clenched my shirt by my chest. "OMG."

Seungmin and Jeongin were hugging each other, Woojin was going crazy. Everything was turning out okay.

I smiled seeing them happy.

I don't know why but I have this empty feeling inside, like I haven't seen them in a while.

I sort of feel like a stranger to them.

I look around and see all of them jumping and stuff on the other side of the room.

Away from me.

"What about the places? Where is the tour being held??? Which cities???" Chan was speeding up his words.

"Slow down. All we have so far is the dates for everything. When we find out more, I will inform you all." He had this manila folder open.

I saw he lied.

There were city places written down next to the dates.

I looked at his eyes.

He closed the folder. "And that concludes this meeting!"