My Tickets...

Your POV:

"Seungmin is that you?"

Jisung navigated through all the cans of soda. "Where did you even get soda???"

Seungmin has been leaping through arcade games.

He didn't know that this could be his new thing. 

This could be everything...

This IS everything.

Maybe he could get Felix to show him some more games?

This is now the new Seungmin. 

"Come on, we need to find Jeongin." Jisung tugged on Seungmin's sleeve.

"One...more....game..." Seungmin muttered from the corner of his mouth, he was still concentrating on the race road screen in front of him.

"No." Jisung grabbed his arm and took him the opposite direction.

"Jeongin??!! Is that you???" Jisung stood back as he saw someone counting all their tickets. Their huge heap of tickets all over the floor. 

"Yeah thats right. I'm a winner." Jeongin was putting all his tickets in the machine.

"Ughhh I want to go back to my game!!!!" Seungmin whined.

"We can't we have to leave. Minho's been calling us like 10 times." Jisung showed his phone screen and then saw a missed call from Chan.

"AHHHHH" Jisung and Seungmin screamed.

"Wait let go of me!!" Jeongin was anrgy at the two yanking his arms.

"We need to go NOW." Jisung said.

"I'm almost done counting up my tickets!!! wait!

"Tickets. My TICKETS!!!" Seungmin looked back the game he left and saw a young toddler taking all the tickets off the ground. 

"Mommy look!!" The child jumped up and down.

"We're gonna be famous!!!" She held up the tickets from the floor.

"MY TICKETS!!!!" Screamed Jeongin and Seungmin as they were being pulled away by Jisung.

"Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap." Jisung kept repeating under his breath. 

"Jeongin caught a glimpse of a small group of middle schoolers taking the receipt of the counted up tickets. "Dude!!! 640 tickets!!!" Two of them high fived each other.

"AWWW NOT FAIR!!!" Jeongin whined.

The exited out of the arcade.

"Look there they are!!!!" Jisung spotted Hyunjin and Minho and Felix. They were in front of a bar looking inside.

"A girl?? Are they checking out a girl??" Jisung started to walk faster.

"Who cares... life is over... I lost all my tickets to middle schoolers...." Jeongin sighed.

"Seriously? I lost all mine to a toddler. Ive never felt so defeated." Seungmin sighed.

"And I lost all my time to you babies. Now start walking and stop making me drag the both of you!" Jisung yelled.

They both straightened themselves out.

"Hey look there's Hyunjin!" Jeongin pointed out.

"Thanks Captain Obvious. That's why were headed over there." Jisung growled.

...

"Is that Changbin inside? Am I really seeing this?" Minho had his eyes set on him at a table.

"Okay, but who's she?" Hyunjin pointed to a girl approaching him

The two began talking.

She handed him something and he put it in his back pocket.

"Drugs." I almost immediately knew. 

"Shit. What should we do?" Minho looked at Hyunjin and me.

"Drugs, how would you know?" Hyujin looked at me weirdly.

"I just know okay?" I looked back at Changbin to see if my eyes were deceiving me. It was kinda hard to tell, there were far away.