Fancy

Your POV:

"FELIX!!!!!"

"Ahhhhh Minho get out of here!!!" I screamed.

"WHY ARE YOU SHOWERING WITH YOUR CLOTHES ON?????!!!!"

"BECAUSE IM UNCOMFORTABLE!!!!"

....

Meanwhile downstairs:

"Y'all hear somethin?" Jeongin's ears perked up.

"I hear faint screaming." Seungmin responded.

"I also here the sounds of my stomach growling because I'M HUNGRY!!!!" 

"Calm down Changbin." Woojin patted his back. "I'm sure they'll be back soon."

About 10 minutes later...

"What took you so long??!!!" Hyunjin stood up and screamed.

Minho and I were walking down the stairs.

We gave each other awkward glances but continued to walk down to join the others.

He told me that he wasn't gonna tell anyone what he saw.

I hope he won't. 

"Felix did you not put on any cologne... I like your style." Jisung shot finger guns at me.

We all boarded a couple taxis.

"Can you drive us to this address." Chan was sitting in the passenger's seat for the first taxi.

"Follow that taxi." Woojin pointed to the taxi in front of them that had the other half of the members of Stray Kids in it.

Both drivers nodded.

Off they went to the fancy restaurant. 

Upon arrival, the first taxi waited for the second taxi. 

Changbin, Jisung, Jeongin, and Chan were waiting by the fence outside which was decorated with flower vines. 

"I can't wait until all our hard work finally pay off and we can finally become who we were meant to be." Jisung played with one of the flowers between his fingers.

"Yeah... I just can't wait..."

"To what Changbin? To get food?" Chan asked.

"No... I just want the nightmare to be over." Changbin was leaning against the outside window.

"What a nice weather it is outside.."

Everyone froze and faced Jeongin.

"I wish springtime can forever be like this."

"Why?" Chan asked after the long pause.

"Because this is the one season where everything in nature is calm and serene." Jeongin leaned on one of the wooden pillars.

"Oh look taxi's here!!!" Jeongin ran over to the other members.

"That just got deep fast." Changbin shook his head.

When all the other members got out of the taxi, they all went inside to be shown their table.

"I don't want you thinking anything bad out of this.. but I want you to sit next to me." Hyunjin whispered to me.

Before I could answer, the crowd stopped as we arrived at the table.

We all sat down at this long table with white cloth covering it.