Kitchen Talk

Your POV:

"Going somewhere?" He repeated but louder.

"Keep your voice down, are you trying to get me in trouble." I whisper-yelled.

"Maybe..."

"Well stop."

"I will when you tell me where you're going." He sat up.

"Hyunjin, leave me alone. I'm just going to the kitchen to get water." I sigh making up a lie.

"I'll come with you." He was about to stand up.

"No!" Escaped my mouth.

He tilted his head in confusion. 

"I'm sorry wha.." He started.

"I'll be back really fast...promise." I winked and headed out the door, being careful to close it with no noise.

Why cam't Hyunjin just leave me alone.

He screwed this up for me and might as well be the person and reason why I go to therapy.

I hate therapy.

so

much.

I walk down the stairs and see the light in the kitchen on.

I can make out the silhouettes of Jisung and Jeongin.

What are they doing though?

I look forward and scrunch up my nose.

They step forward into the light and I see it.

Jisung is dangling the drugs packet in the air.

He sets it on the counter and they both stare at it.

Weird.

Then Jeongin makes his move.

He takes the packet, opens it up, and dumps some of the powder into his hand.

No.

They're going to try it.

I launch myself over there.

"Felix what are you doing up?" Jisung snatches the packet from Jeongin and holds it behind them.

"Don't do it." I look at them.

"Don't do what?" Jisung held his hand up all innocent.

Then ahemed at Jeongin.

Jeongin got the hint and tried his best to look confused too.

"Don't try that. You think I don't know what you're doing?" I look at them up and down and got closer.

"I don't know what you're talking about..." Jisung lifted up his eyebrow to be intimidating.

"Wait..these are yours?" Jeongin asked and took the package from behind Jisung's back.

"Jeongin.." Jisung's eyes got wide.

"No they are not mine. I found them on...Changbin." I said. I don't know why I hesitated to say his name.

"Then how did they get in my shoe?? They just hopped off Changbin and into my shoe..?" Jisung asked all defensive.

"No..I....put them there." I looked down.

"Wait why???" Jeongin questioned.

"You don't have anything to do with this... do you..?" Jisung asked and stepped back a little.

"No I don't. I don't know why I took it. I was just.....curious." I admitted.

The truth is that. I really don't know why I took it or what I was going to do with it.

Dump it in the toilet?

Confront Changbin?

Oh hell no. That sounds like a death wish. 

I gulped just thinking about it.

"But why do you have it..?" Jeongin questioned.

"I...just don't tell anyone please." I begged. "No one else can know about this."

Jeongin nodded fastly. He wanted nothing to be apart of this.

Jisung nodded slowly like he was still unsure.

"Hey guys."

Everyone froze in fear.

Except Jeongin.

Jeongin jumped.

"AHHH Oh My Goshhh you scared meeee!!" Jeongin shrieked. 

"Yeah sorry about that." Chan rubbed the back of his neck. "What are you guys doing up anyways..?"

"Bathroom." Jisung pointed away from the kitchen and walked off.

"Bathroom buddy." Jeongin followed him.

"And you?" Chan looked at me.

"Water." I said plainly.

I did not want to talk to this boy.

I turned around and looked for a glass in the cupboard.

I was reaching on my tippie toes and then Chan's arm reached further and grabbed the glass I was looking for.

"That's mine." I snatched it from him.

"A thank you would be nice."

"It would... wouldn't it?" I turned towards him sarcastically.

I walk over to the faucet and fill the cup.

He leaned on the counter next to me. "So what was all that about.."

"All of what?" I ask. Damn it. Why am I still talking to him?

"How do I say this....'Ohh d-don't tell anyone pleaseeee.. uh uh ... no one else can know about thisss..." He pleaded like a little girl in a whiny voice.

I stop the faucet and face him with a fuming expression.

Wait.

Maybe I can use this to my advantage.

I got nothing to lose.

So why not?

"I-it's because...I like you." I say in a girly voice twisting imaginary hair.

This is going to be fun.

_______________________________________________________________

I'm sorry it took so long to update. I have the rest of the story line ready...I just need to write it into chapters.

The thing that I'm struggling with is...labeling the chapters. Because I need to start with the happy ending and sad ending. and ughhhh idk where to start. This might be...no wait the next couple chapters will be the final ones before the endings begin. The the endings will take place....BUT i will label them so you guys know.

Ok thank you!

Author nim....out!