School

Alternate endings it is!!!!

__________________________________
Felix POV

I looked out the window as we were driving in unfamiliar territory.

She seemed to know exactly where we were going.

The car pulled up into the school.

My heart started to beat faster.

I really didn't want to be here.

My days of school were over.

So then why am I back here?

She stopped the car close to the side walked and put her hand on the side of my head furthest away from her, bringing my head closer to come in for a kiss on the cheek.

I didn't acknowledge the fact that she did that but instead was more focused on this school.

"Have a great day at school honey!!!" She waved at me.

I got out of the car and put the light weighted backpack over my shoulders.

I began walking extra slowly as I observed my surroundings.

I can't freaking believe that I'm back at school.

I'm Lee Felix.

Why am I still at school???

I saw a group of jocks definitely.

And I saw some cheerleaders but they weren't checking me out which was weird.

Then I looked down and remembered that I was a girl.

"Right." I said aloud.

I saw some weirdos sitting by the entrance and they were staring at me.

Stalkers.

They got up and started to walk over in my direction.

Crap.

I stared to walk fast away from them but the followed.

"Hey Y/N wait!!!" The girl caught up to me.

"What are you doing?" She said panting as she put her hand on my shoulder.

"Um I was going inside." I gripped the sides of my backpack and stood there awkwardly.

Who are these people??

And why do they know me??

"Y/N why are you looking at us weird?" The boy said.

"Oh ugh .. no reason.." I lied. I couldn't just flat out say that they were weird. That's even too rude for me to say.

"The way you're acting reminds me of when we first met." The girl got closer to me.

She then whispered in my ear. "And you promised not to react that way ever again because I told you I didn't like it."

I stood back scared.

"Ok I'm sorry I don't know who you freaks are but you're scaring me!!!" I yelled at them and ran towards the building.

I was so scared and they seemed to creepy.

When I was well inside the building, that's when I chose to slow down and calm myself.

Phew.

I'm safe.

Looks like I said that too soon.

I found myself facing a group of cheerleaders.

There were about five or six of them.

I looked at them and they all had that cold stare.

Wait a minute...

I actually recognized some of those girls.

Those three on the left side were the ones who drive me in that car.

And then they...

They dumped me in the dumpster.

Before thinking, I ran to their side and pushed the whole three of them to the ground.

It caused the other girls to gasp.

I'm sure that shocked everyone.

Who's ever body I'm in, seemed like a pushover.

I'm glad that I got through to these girls and hopefully they won't bother me again.

I started to walk the other direction as the other cheerleaders tried to help up the fallen three.

I smiled in delight and felt so powerful.

Did you see that?

Me, a mere girl version of Lee Felix had those three girls on the floor in seconds.

I still got it.

I said in my head remembering my Taekwondo moves.

For some reason I couldn't do it that night, but it's slowly coming back to me I guess.

I continued walking down the hall and then the bell rang.

People were shifting around to get to their first class while I stood there in complete shock.