Tonight

Your POV

"What do you mean you're not Felix?" Jeongin lifted up an eyebrow.

"I mean look at me! Do I look like Felix to you?" I then realized what I just said. "Okay maybe I do. But I'm not. You have to believe me."

"You're not making any sense." Jeongin side eyed me.

"It's just that..." I waited in case someone would randomly barge in but no one did.

I took a deep breath out.

Here it goes.

"I'm actually not Felix. But hear me out. So here's the truth: I woke up in Felix's body and I'm actually a girl."

Jeongin started laughing hysterically.

"Hey it's not funny!!! It's true!!!" I held my arms.

"No wonder you're acting girly!!!" He began laughing again.

"So you believe me?" My eyes gleamed with hopefulness.

"Nope. But maybe next time try this one with Minho or something." Jeongin said trying to keep himself from laughing anymore. "Maybe he'll believe you."

Jeongin walked out of the room.

"Eh it was worth a shot." I said. "Now I know that none of them would believe me if I told them."

I sighed and walked back where Jeongin was walking.

We ended up walking into the dance practice room.

"Hey Jeongin, don't tell anyone of this okay?" I said. It still felt weird actually talking to Stray Kids.

"Um yeah sure." He nodded awkwardly.

"So Felix, the boys and I were walking and I think we should go out on a date." Hyunjin told me.

"I told you already!! I don't like you!!!" I said angered. Hyunjin really isn't who I thought he would be. I thought that he was nice and wouldn't mess with people but I was wrong.

"No Felix, we were all going to go out to dinner tonight." Seungmin told us.