I Want This All to Stop

Felix POV

I turned another corner.

Isn't this that same taco shop I passed by 5 minutes ago?

Damn.

I kept walking and looking around.

At this point, it didn't matter to me how lost I looked. I just want to get the hell out of here.

I kept seeing the same taco place, and now that I think of it...I don't even remember passing a taco place to get to the park. Or anywhere even near the park.

But I wasn't going to cry. I never cry. Other than that one time I got eliminated. But I couldn't help that.

I always stay strong.

After about another 10 minutes, I gave up. I was starving and I had no money and people kept giving me bad looks about my outfit.

I seriously shouldn't have chosen this outfit. People can't handle sexy.

I just wanted all this to stop. The rude stares, the flirty glares, the judgy looks.

I wanted it all to stop.

Hopelessly, I plopped myself down at a table which was outside this small chain restaurant.

One of their employees came up to me, "Mam, you can't sit here unless you order something."

"But I don't have any money.." I sounded hopeless.

Right before she could respond to that, someone stood right behind her.

"She's with me. I'm her blind date." He came up and pulled up the chair next to me.

"Ok then!!" The waitress seemed cheery now. Of course now because people are going to be buying something which gives them money which will go in her paycheck. Stupid greedy people.

"I'm sorry do I know you?" I asked this guy.

"Oh right. I'm Edward. And you are?" He looked at me.

"Umm..." Come to think of it, I don't have a name... not that I know of anyway. "I'm Felicia."

I said the closest thing I could think of to Felix.

"Well, Felicia, what would you like to order?" Edward asked.

"Wait you're actually doing this?" I asked puzzled.

"Of course. Why not? You're hungry aren't you?" Edward's golden blonde hair gleaned in the sunlight.

"Yes." I said very lowly and shyly.

After ordering drinks, with meals on the way, we both accompanied ourselves by telling each other about ourselves.

"So I originally moved here from England." Edward was telling me.

"Interesting." I rested my chin on my hand. I didn't respond by saying where I was from because: I had no knowledge of where in the world I was in this dream. Normally that never mattered.

What I find weird is that this person is explaining details.

So in my dream someone is explaining something which means that my mind is coming up with this entire story for whoever this random guy is.

Weird.