Passcode

Felix POV:

I woke up to loud screaming from the bathroom and around the room.

"Seriously??? I can't believe that you'd do this to me!!!!" I heard Jeongin scream.

"IT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!!! NOW JUST LET IT BE!!!!" Woojin's voice filled the room.

I opened my eyes and sat up, annoyed.

Really? Now?

This EARLY in the morning...?

It's 5:30 am.

I slap my forehead.

"Another busy schedule, I'm guessing?" I asked Jisung as he was sitting on his bed, changing his socks.

He nodded.

"YOU'RE NOT CHANGED YET??? LET'S GO FELIX!!!!! WE HAVE AN EARLY MEETING DISCUSSING THE TOUR THIS MORNING!!!!!!" Woojin bent over and screamed in my face.

I put my hand on his face and moved him back.

He tried to grab my hand, but I took it away.

"Don't do that again." Woojin looked at me weird. "Just hurry up and get ready."

"Got it." I stood up and rummaged through my shared set of drawers with Minho.

I picked out a dark blue oversized shirt and some grey sweatpants.

I shrugged and started to get changed.

Then I went inside the bathroom to pee.

Jeongin turned to me the second I entered, "Can you believe that Hyunjin took my phone away from me??"

"Nope." I sat on the toilet.

"Ooh, someone refilled the magazines." I looked to the side of the toilet and grabbed one.

"Well duhhh!!! You were on your phone ALLL NIGHT JEONGIN!!!!" Hyunjin yelled and then stuck his toothbrush back in his mouth.

"Fashion Week." I flipped the page of the magazine. 

"We don't have time for that right now." Seungmin took the magazine from me and tossed it on the ground, then went back to his hair styling.

"Why are you even doing that? I thought it was just a meeting with the company...for our....album?" I asked Seungmin.

"Yeah, is that supposed to stop me from looking good?" Seungmin scoffed and held a hairtye in his mouth as he was putting gel in his hair.

"What about you, Felix?" Jisung entered the bathroom.

"Yeah, what about me?" I ask in question.

"I heard that you have a girlfriend now...." Jisung sneered.

"WHAT????" Seungmin and Jeongin screamed in unison.

Hyunjin spit out.

"Umm no. You must have heard wrong...she's just a friend...." I said back. "Wait...how did you know about Minhee??" 

"So her name is Minhee?" Seungmin was still surprised.

"THEIR CHILDREN WILL BE LEGENDARY!!!!!!" Jeongin screamed at the top of his lungs.

"WHAT NO!!!" I screamed and got up to wash my hands.

"So you're telling me that she's not your girlfriend???" Jisung leaned against the wall.

"No as a matter of fact...she is not." I replied as I dried my hands.

"Then who is she to you?" Jisung asked with his arms crossed.

"A friend??" I lifted up my eyebrow annoyed. "I just met her at a bakery. That's all."

"Could be more..." Jisung walked out of the bathroom. "Could....be....more."

"Was that all he needed to say...? Just throw me under the bus about something that is NONE of his business???" I stormed out. "Jisung this is none of your business!!!!"

"It's all of my business. It's all of all of our businesses. We're a group, you know?" He replied.

"No where does that state that you can get into my personal life." I say back.

"Come one, Lixie, cheer up?" He smiled.

"How did you even know about her." I asked him disgruntedly.

"Your phone...check your messages dumbo." He walked away from me, again.

"There is none." I lift up my phone to the empty message bar.

"Yeah, now there's none." He said.

"What do you mean?"

"She was trying to talk to you...and some things led to another and you have a date Friday now soooo....." 

"What do you mean 'things led to another'??? And did you just say DATE????" I scream ever so confused.

"Yeah. She was asking about you, so I texted her back." 

"Y-you texted her b-back?" I exhaled. "HOW??"

He looked down at my phone.

"No." I shook my head in disbelief.

He motioned his hand to give him the phone.

I handed it to him.

He typed in my passcode.

"NOOOOO!!!!" I scream in horror.

"What's all that screaming about?" Chan is downstairs, eating a muffin.

"Beats me. I think it's coming from upstairs." Woojin filled up his coffee cup. 

"HOW LONG????!!!!!" I scream.

Jisung smiled devilishly.

"HOW LONG HAVE YOU KNOWN MY PASSCODE????!!!!!!"

"A while now." He escaped the room. "Just waited for the right time to use it."