I'm Lee Felix?

Your POV

My eyes started to slowly open. My stomach was growling and I needed some food.

My head shot up and hit the ceiling.

"Ow!!!!" I screamed.

"Why the hell is the ceiling here???" I shouted.

"Maybe because you chose to sleep on the top bunk."
I heard a male voice say.

"Wait what." Then I laid back down started by the voice. I had a deep voice.

"Wait. What happened to me." I looked at this small bunk bed with a gray blanket.

Last time I checked, my favorite color was pink...

I took off the blanket and I was in men's boxers.

"Wait what?" I said once again. Then it scared me of this deep voice.

"Can you stop saying that." I heard that same male voice again.

I touched my crotch and felt something that I was not expecting.

I jumped off the bunk bed scared, and went in front of the mirror.

Sleepy bed head, a white tank top, and in boxers, I was Lee Felix from Stray Kids.

"What kind of dream is this?" I asked myself as I looked at my features more closely in the mirror.

"Felix go back to sleep." I heard the male voice say.

I turned around to the bunk that was just below me.

"Changbin???" I screamed.

That seemed to have woken everybody up.

"Felix shut up and stop screaming." Changbin put a pillow over his head.

"Changbin!!" I screamed again. I've never had a dream with Stray Kids in it. This was completely new. And it also seemed to be a lucid dream, which meant that I know it's a dream and I am in control.

"Perfect everyone's up." I heard an Aussie voice barge into the room.

"Breakfast is downstairs. Woojin and I went early to buy you guys some bagels." Chan said.

"Chan!!!" I ran up to him and hugged him tightly. "I can't believe it's you!!!"

"Yeah." Chan looked at me weirdly and unraveled my hands from himself.

"Now I want all of you downstairs in 5 minutes!!" Chan declared to the rest of the people in the room.

I looked around.

There's more.

"Minho?" I lifted up the blanket that was covering half of his face.

"Felix stop!!" Minho groaned and switched sides.

"Jisung do something!!!" Changbin pleaded while still curled up in his sheets.

"Oh alright. Come on Felix, let's go get some breakfast." Jisung jumped off the bunk bed as if he does that everyday and dragged my arm outside the room.

"Hyunjin?" I saw Hyunjin walk in the hallways.

"Morning Felix." Hyunjin waved and took a sip from his coffee in his hand.

"Bagels yum!!" Jisung pulled out two bagels. One for me and one for him I'm assuming.

He took the plate and walked over to the table.

I followed him.

"What are you doing?" He questioned.

"Hm?" I said.

"Go get your breakfast." He ordered.

"Oh." So he didn't get me a bagel after all.

I grabbed one for myself and sat down.

Hyunjin took the seat next to me on the left and Woojin took the one to the right.

"So..." I began to say. I didn't really know what to ask Stray Kids, I mean my brain would just come up with something anyway. Since this is all a dream.

"Does Felix really like Changbin?" I ask them.

"Umm. You tell us Felix.." Hyunjin stares at me awkwardly.

"I'm asking. You all know Felix soo.." I said.

"Um.. You're Felix." Hyunjin looked at me.

"Hold on I have to use the bathroom." I said now realizing the urge.

"Ughh. I don't want to pee in my bed. Going to the bathroom in dreams has never worked out." I said.

"Felix you should know where the bathroom is." Woojin told me.

"Stop toying with me!! I need to go now!!" I screamed.

"It's on the left next to the stairs." Hyunjin eyed me as I walked away in a hurry.

"I really don't want to accidentally pee, since this is a dream I would wake up to a mess." I said. I stopped in front of the door to the bathroom and closed my eyes. I don't get it. I should be waking up by now.

After a good 5 minutes, I couldn't hold my bladder anymore.

I ran inside the bathroom and pulled down my pants and let it all out.

"Wasn't Felix acting really weird?" Woojin asked Hyunjin.

"He was acting strange in the room." Jisung commented.

"What was he doing?" Hyunjin asked.

He was examining his face and stuff and asking weird questions.

"Odd." Chan says as he entered the kitchen.

I stood up and had no idea what to do.

I just put my pants back on and washed my hands.

For some reason, I didn't wake up by now.

Why?