Arietids

Felix POV: 

I was researching for a while now.

More about these meteor showers and their meanings.

What are these falling stars?

Are they falling stars?

Or is it clumps of stardust or an exploding planet of some sort?

I kept digging deeper and deeper.

Then I heard noises from the hallways.

Laughter and steps coming toward me.

Quickly, I grabbed a sticky note and wrote down a singular word.

It pertained to the constellation in three days.

The boys came in and started to get ready for bed.

"Where were you Felix?" Jeongin and Seungmin came up to me.

Always those two.

The "baby duo".

Then Jisung came up from behind them.

Better change that to the "baby trio".

"I just had to text my mom real quick then got carried away on social media." I lied.

"Oh." Jeongin said while looking at the computer.

Luckily, I closed all the tabs that I was occupying.

"Ok, well see you in the morning." Jisung waved me off and then they all started to drift over to their beds.

Before lights out, I looked back at the sticky note.

Arietids

Something about that word had power.

I had to find more about that tomorrow because now I need my rest.

I just couldn't help but think that I was getting closer to something.

Like the more I looked into this stuff, the more it would reveal itself to me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - - - - -

On a more unrelated note....I'm going to be publishing these two books about stuff like these...

The stars and galaxy.

They will be my first two books in this series that I have yet to determine.

The first book is called The Galaxy Traveler.

The second book is called Fight for Planet.

If you want more details just comment something here and I'll reveal more in the next chapters...

I already have the just of what everything is and all my characters, the premise, and what the books will be about. I have been working on chapters nonstop for those books as well.

Just cause, in case you guys are interested in cool space stuff and time travel/different universes and worlds.....since this book is heading down the path of stars and constellations (but that is as far as it's gonna get) (not too complicated for this book since it's more about switching bodies)