New Idea?(5)

Dipper POV( (first time in this story))

I walked away from Bill hoping he wouldn't do something to stupid.

When I made it to the cages I saw Stan give me a dirty look but he's not my fouse for today, I turned my back away from him to face the girl.

She was standing in the back of her cage, arms crossed as she glared at the floor.

"Excuse me," she looked up, "hi can you remind me of your name." I smiled waving at the woman that tried to kill me.

"Kalee," she growled.

"Kalee can I ask why you tried to kill us?"

She just growled.

"Come on please,"

She huffed, "your boyfriend back there, he killed my parents."

I hummed, "his killed many people, hell as you showed up he was off in Russia murdering their leaders till the rest of the country knelt to him."

"Is that supposed to make me like him?" She raised an disgusted brow at me.

"No, no, I'm just pointing out that he's killed many. And none of those people have ever tried to come back and kill him. Let it go."

She growled.

"Fine don't get over it, but leave him alone, that was no doubt a long time ago. Move on with your life."

"What do you know? Your just a human you haven't been around long enough to understand," she flipped some of her hair off her shoulder.

"Why does everyone keep saying that, I'm not human anymore." I sighed, she only shook her head at me.

"You were human," she growled.

"Well I was going to have a normal conversation with you, but now I'm bored and irritated so I'm going away. Enjoy to rest of your life here." With that I walked off. And back to Bill's room for my book.

Bill POV

Before I could completely leave the girl called out to me.

"Why are you here?"

"Where?"

"Here on earth. I can understand most of your moves but the choice of earth still confuses me" she said leaning against the bars in her cage, "are you here to just murder more people,"

"I haven't killed a single innocent person, that's not way I came to earth," I growled offended she thinks so low of me.

"Mabel was innocent and you took her life!" Stan shouted from behind me.

I scoffed and keep my back to him, "she was not, she had a knife to my boyfriends throat the only way to save him was to kill her, her death was not planned." I said to both of them.

Stan growled, "you could have saved her, you chose to kill her,"

I turned on him starting to feel a little pissed, "If I remember correctly you are the one that said to get Pinetree and Wendy out of there at all cost? One of those cost just happened to be Shooting Star, you have no room to talk," I hissed and went back to face the girl.

"But to your question, I chose earth because of several things, some you may not believe knowing your opinion on me. But the first was that this is my mothers favorite planet, she loves it here so when i wanted to have my own planted i decided that a place to her liking would do. The other reason is that I felt I needed to be here, something pulled me here, and now that I've been here for a while I think that thing was Pinetree." She looked confused and only shook her head.

"So are you happy here?" she asked.

I nodded.

"Of course, but your a demon. It's in our blood to always want more? What more could you want?"

I didn't have an answer to her questions, yes I'm happy but I do want more... but more of what?

"Whatever don't believe me, now you get to rot in here for the rest of forever, good bye," I brushed off but it was really making me think. So I just waved goodbye to them and walked out of the dungeon looking for Pinetree, he has a promise to fulfill.

((when this is where you want to end the chapter but you only have a little over 6 hundred words and that's nowhere near enough-- heave sigh))

I walked into the throne room finding it empty, next place to look was my room.

Lately Pinetree has been sleeping in my room, I don't think he even goes in his old room, hey I'm not complaining I love it. Having Pinetree in my arms at night, his head on my chest as he slept.

Demons don't have to sleep but that doesn't mean our human bodies don't need to. So normally we lay down and allow our bodies to sleep as we talk and hang out in our dreams, we have spent hours just talking about the weirdest things, one of my favorite ways to spend sleeping is listening to him go on and on about his latest book, I gave him a shit load of books from the demon realm and whenever he's not working I can find him either sitting in my throne or in my room reading. He's given up his childish thoughts about my throne, he doesn't fear sitting in a chair made of the towns people, he even takes naps in that chair.

It's fucking adorable.

I hummed thinking about Pinetree as I floated to my room.

I opened the door to find him curled up on the corner of the bed book head up to his nose and knees pulled to his chest. I have end up naming the way he sits when he reads, this is the "really intense part please don't disturb" one.

I sat at the end of the bed in front of him, I doubt he even knows I'm in here.

I liked watching him read, even though I wasn't looking at the book his face said it all.

He gasped and slammed the book shut, two seconds later he opened it again and reread what he had closed it for, he huffed and closed it again. Pouting at me.

"That's not fair," he pouted, I scooted up to him and took his hands.

"What's not fair?"

"Their doing this thing where their telling me this character is dead, but then he's not and he makes a come back, but three seconds later he dies again. This has happened like 5 times this book." he pouted.

I kissed his pouty lips making the frown go way,but he wasn't smiling yet. So I kissed his forehead, than his nose, than his lips again.

This time time when he pulled away he was smiling, "better?" I asked.

His smile stayed but his answer was, "No," he had only muttered it.

"Lier," I hummed leaning back.

He pouted again, "But I'm really not, I don't like that they think they can fool me with this, he's dead for real this time bull crap."

I smiled leaning in again I kissed him, when I was going to pull away his hand held my head in place as he leaned back letting his legs fall away from his chest, it forced me to sit on his lap in order to keep my lips on his. When he pulled away I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Shut it," he huffed pulling me in for another kiss.

Third person POV

Bill trailed kisses down the side of Dipper neck, as he unbuttoned his shirt. Soon he found his way back up to Dippers lips, "Can I?" he said hushed looking into Dipper hopeful eyes.

"Hell yes,"

_______________________________

Ok so I'm an award human who has read plenty of smut but when it comes to writing it I just can't. This little Asexual just can't take it. On a different topic, what do you think I should do with Ford, Stan, Myssah and Kalee. Not really sure what to do with them at the moment.