Not a chapter.

Sorry this isn't a chapter I wanted to update last night, and when I didn't I want to today.
But a couple things happened and are going on. So I'ma tell you about it so you understand.

First thing first: I've hit a "wall" it's not full writers block but a little bum so I'm not sure how I'm going to get this plot point to the other
-next plot point is either the Heads attacking Bill and Dipper. Or. Bill and Dipper going to the Heads and battling it out.
But I can't decide (I need help)

Second thing: IM DYING OF HAPPINESS SEND HELP.
SO FOR YOU WHO FOLLOW ME ON TIKTOK
YOU KNOW WHAT IM ABOUT TO GUSH ABOUT
So "Story Time!" My account got some kind of following because of my not so good mental health, and I believe that's why this person started to follow me... I don't know.
But this persons username is Edenisexhausted but I will be calling them Eden for ease.
Anyways I have been just looking in on some of the people that follow me, I liked their page and content(and face) so I followed them about.
The Tuesday before Valentine's Day I posted a video. The caption was "Valentines Day is coming soon. Duet if you want to be min? (Girls/Genderfluid please)"
You should know I'm to awkward to come out and just simply ask for what I want so I said all of that to see if Eden would duet the video.
AND THEY DID THEY WERE FIRST. THAT MADE MY TUESDAY

BUT IT GETS BETTER.
so I comment on how happy that made me and they responded and we threw a bunch of hearts at each other.
I think either later that day or on Wednesday(I can't remember it's all a blur of happiness) Eden tagged me in a post that someone else made the caption said "click the @ and the third name that shows is your Valentine" Eden did it and I was the third name. So they comment "KiduatheKiller Wassup!!" Out of fun my response was "oof looks like I have a valentine after all"
KNOW VALENTINES DAY COMES AROUND.
So Eden puts out a video because the poor beebs was sad and said anyone could duet. So I did because I don't want to see them in happy.
This is the response I got.

Hdjfusgsnidgsinaud So I dueted another one of their videos

Hdjfusgsnidgsinaud
So I dueted another one of their videos.

So when i read this comment (but the way all this was going down at about midnight on Valentine's Day) I was standing and than when I read it to the floor

I was standing and than when I read it to the floor.
I was on my feet and then I fell and rolled around squealing on my floor.
So I created a video using my real voice telling my followers and Eden that I was going to make it my goal to make Eden happy
I made a hashtag called #makingedenhappy.
And then I got a video from them saying they were going to do the same thing!!!! I CANT IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY
So today I was making sure they were happy and because of the time difference I've been trying to make the video when I know they will see it.
So there was more, even with stuff that happened today.
If you want to see it all and see what we said you can get a TikTok or go to TikTok and find the two of us.
It's a lot of cute soft stuff and the both of us dying on happiness.
So I've being Gushing over this.
So last night was when all of that happened.

((Also I spend the earlier hours of yesterday and and today playing Wii bowling and Mario Cart so I'm not even upstairs to do my own thing till 9.))

I have a sleep over tomorrow night so Sunday or Monday for the next chapter. Or a very under edited chapter by tomorrow.