Rewatching(11)

Bill POV

Last night I had curled up with a sleeping Pinetree and joined his dream, he was rewatching the memory he was talking about with Kalee and me. Pinetree himself was sitting on a white couch in the white lands that uses to be my home planet. He was looking up at a white rimmed TV that was playing the memory.

We come here every time we dream, he used to talk about how much he hated it here, and would talk about when he had first sat in this empty white place. But his gotten over than and now doesn't mind the place.

"Hey" he muttered as I sat down next to him and put an arm over his shoulder and pulled him into my side. The screen showed him playing with Shooting Star.

"Do you miss her?" I asked, he eyes were glued to her watching her every movement in the memory.

"Maybe... I don't know. Because if I did miss her that would mean I regret you saving me from them, or that I regret making the deal and leaving her. But... but I don't. Truly did love her, she was my twin after all but... she made her chooses and I made mine. On the other hand I do miss things like this." he waved up the screen as little Shooting Star fell over laughing at something Pinetree had done.

I leaned over and kissed his cheek, "Don't worry, we can make new memories like this one." he smiled leaning his head on my shoulder.

We continued to watch the memory, "Why are you watching this again?" I asked.

"Looking for something I might have missed, and know that your here maybe new eyes could see something as well." He answered, I nodded a little and put my focus on the TV in front of me.

Like he said a nock on the door came and in walked Leviathan, walked away with Pinetree's mother and a couple minutes with his mother and she told Pinetree to go talk with Leviathan. Little Pinetree got to his feet and nodded his head, he waddled over to his mom and she patted him on the shoulder pushing him along with Leviathan. They walked down the hall and sat in a room that I believe to be the shared room of Pinetree and Shooting Star.

My Pinetree shifted closer to me and to my free hand in his, "I don't know why but this part made me uncomfortable last time..." He muttered

"It's ok I've got you" I whispered kissing the top of his head.

Leviathan sat Pinetree down on his bed and crouched in front of him he smiled a fake smile as he did so, "Young child, I heard that a picture in your book spoke to you?"

"Yes, it was one of the Wild things! He spoke to me!!" little Pinetree said excitedly.

Pinetree moved turning his face up to me, I looked down and made eye contact waiting for him to say something. "I think that I was reading 'Where the Wild Things Are' it was one of my favorites back then." He explained.

'Note to self: get that book for the library for Pinetree' I thought to myself before putting my attention back on the TV.

Leviathan only nodded along with little Pinetree's excitement. "What did the monster say to you," he asked.

"He said I was special and to not worry because he would keep me safe" Little Pinetree said sounding a little confused.

"Than what happened?" Leviathan leaned forwards.

"Ii turned the page and he was gone." Pinetree laughed.

Leviathan sighed and stood, "That's all then. I don't need anymore," with that he left the room leaving little Pinetree to go back to playing with Shooting Star again.

"That's where the memory ends, Did you see anything?" Pinetree sat up, he huffed and fell over my lap, "I have watched this three time now and have nothing. I wish I had the memory of me talking with the demon in the book."

"Well I don't know... something tells me that this is way out of character for Leviathan but I have no idea why. Sorry Pinetree."

He hummed, "It's ok,"

With that we sent the rest of the night pretty quiet him thinking way to hard on this memory, we even watched it again.

In the morning what we got up, Pinetree went right over to the book shelf. I went out to the throne room to check on the flesh bags of earth.

Dipper POV

Bill walks out as I look for a new book about the heads, but the problem is, he doesn't have any.

It's fan-fucking-tastic.

I walked out of the room trying to think of a way to get more information. I would ask his mother but I have no idea where she lives. I walked to the throne room to ask Bill or Ana but they weren't there, all that was there was a note saying that they had to go to Russia.

Great just Great.

Well I could ask Kalee, but I don't know if she would want to help me anyways.

I huff falling into Bill's throne fighting myself about going and talking with Kalee.

After a good five minutes of fighting with myself and not really wanting to get up I dragged myself down to Kalee's cage.

"Heyyyyyy"

"What do you want." She growled sounding completely done with life.

"Do you know where Bill's parents live?" I asked leaning into the cage bars.

"Why don't you just ask him?" she questions without answering my question.

"Because he's not home and I need to talk with him mother. Do you know or not?"

"Yes, but I can take you, I'm not just going to tell you." She walked closer standing nose to nose with me through the bars, "I want out." She commanded.

"Fine, but your not going completely free."

"Deal." I step back and open the door, before she could go running I grabbed her wrist and tight magic chains around them. "No magic, come on let's go." I said and started walking out of the sellers with her on my heels fuming.

__________________________________

Ok that took longer than I thought to write.

Opps.

Anyways I'm thinking that when I write the Heads into the story I might write a chapter or two on their back ground of how they became the Heads, would you guys read that or do you just want me to keep following Bill and Dipper? Also I think I have gotten attached to the Heads when I was writing their character pages ((yes I do character pages)) so I have no idea what I'm going to do with them.

So yeah we'll see.